• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Paradox Midsummer Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off!

Enjoy some sun and song this Midsummer, but when the sun goes down, the fun doesn't have to stop! Paradox has a festive sale on plenty of games to keep your summer nights going!

June 18th - June 30th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Sarakash

Private
11 Badges
May 29, 2016
  • Magicka
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Stellaris
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Hey, just a quick question: With all the bugs still present in the DLC, I was wondering about this particular quest: I have never found it. I just try to figure out why and how to salvage my playthrough, I have found the murals, but never receiveid any quest for it.

As it seems related to Lexeme - at least the second part according to my websearch - I just like to know where it´s supposed to start as I can´t find the info online (only where part II starts). Hopefully with the quest I can avoid getting stucked again.

Unfurtunatly , the quest halting bugs have spoiled the experience for me anyway, so I am willing to fallow it through and just ask where the questgiver is located.

Thanks

Hawke64

Second Lieutenant
18 Badges
Nov 27, 2016
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II
I checked the journal, the questgiver is Mell, when you first meet him at the entrance.

Attachments

• 362960_20170920064650_1.png
    362960_20170920064650_1.png
    1,7 MB · Views: 20