• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Bravo! I've been a bit slow on commenting, but this has been a fun ride. :)
Bravo indeed! Really great work, @Dunaden. Loved the style and the story was fantastic, gripping all the way through and pretty much every flavour of drama imaginable over the three hundred years. And to cap it all off, the Holy Grail itself ends up being revealed! A fitting end to an incredible dynasty. :)
A nicely put together short AAR. A pleasure to follow.

No ambitions to carry forawrd into EU4 I presume?

Thank you all for the kind words and two "Bravo"s ! I am glad you all enjoyed it.

I had finished this game before I decided to write an AAR about it. I was originally going to an AAR similar to the format as my other AARs, The Lost Crusade and People of the Forest (links below ;)), as a narrative of the events as they happened in the game, and had even written several chapters in that mode ( I used some of that as excerpts in the Philip and Ingeborg chapters). But then I decided to try something different, partly because I didn't want to be committed to two long-term AARs at the same time, but a major factor is I didn't want to have to wait months to show everyone the different twists and ups and downs I went through in this game, so wanted it to be a quicker rollercoaster ride.

Just read this. What stories! Great AAR!