• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello everyone. Can't download version 3.2; I mean the download won't start. Is the link broken and do you have an alternative link? Thank you.
Link works fine for me.
I'd suspect your antivrus or browser blocking the download pop-up.. or such.

Just tried it a few seconds ago again after seeing your post :

hipdownload.jpg

Same download version though via both links, as no patch after 3.2 changed gameplay.
Usualy there should be no need to take the Mediafire link, unless the browser blocks the pop-up.

Last edited:
Is hip getting updated for ck3?

Is hip getting updated for ck3?
Unfortunately not, I think more because CK3 still lacks a lot of content, and in addition HIP is not a "mod" but a set of mods.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi guys, i want to ask some question
When i play byzantine, i give my heir some kingdom and later he got crowned. But when my ruler died and my heir become basileus i don't find royal coronation decision. Is this bug? If not, is there any way to get coronated (not 'crowned' but 'basileus trait')?
Because if i don't get coronated, i can't get strong basileus trait which is needed to do imperial reconquest :/

Thanks

my CK 2 is v. 3.3.4, can this mod still work ?
If you're not playing on Linux, you don't really need 3.3.4 or 3.3.3.1, since the latest official ck2 patch is 3.3.3. The others are just Linux compatibility and subscription patches.

I need help please! Whenever I download HIP it doesnt run on my ck2 game (steam), I've followed the instructions with still no luck.
How does it not run and what did you do exactly ?

i downloaded the zip file, unzipped it into my mods folder via Paradox Interactive in my Docs. Ran the application went through the list and it said it was done. I launch my ck2 game on steam and the mod isn’t there.
I will check but think it needs to be installed somewhere else.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I will check but think it needs to be installed somewhere else.

What ? All mods get into the mod folder in Documents and this sure this as well.

Last edited:
i downloaded the zip file, unzipped it into my mods folder via Paradox Interactive in my Docs. Ran the application went through the list and it said it was done. I launch my ck2 game on steam and the mod isn’t there.

Did you maybe forget to select the mod in the launcher under the Mod tab ?