• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Can I have two versions of HIP installed at the same time - one with SWMH and one without? Some mods require SWMH, others aren't compatible with it, so it'd be quite convenient to be able to swap HIP versions out.

Lest anybody else suffer those hours of confusion: If you do this, you need to make sure any other .mod file listing HIP as a dependency also lists whatever new name you chose for HIP SWMH as a dependency...

I love playing HIP, it just makes the CK2 experience so much better, but the game keeps crashing for me. I'm currently using the most recent version of HIP (I'm also using the current version of CK2). I'm running the game on a beefy laptop, so I do not believe it is a hardware issue (when the game is running it is smooth as butter). The game crashes randomly while I'm playing, no stutter or warning, the game just suddenly closes. HIP usually starts crashing for me around my 3rd succession, and then doesn't stop crashing until I give up and disable the mod. Does anyone know how I can fix this?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I love playing HIP, it just makes the CK2 experience so much better, but the game keeps crashing for me. I'm currently using the most recent version of HIP (I'm also using the current version of CK2). I'm running the game on a beefy laptop, so I do not believe it is a hardware issue (when the game is running it is smooth as butter). The game crashes randomly while I'm playing, no stutter or warning, the game just suddenly closes. HIP usually starts crashing for me around my 3rd succession, and then doesn't stop crashing until I give up and disable the mod. Does anyone know how I can fix this?
Any other mods? what's the size of your save file? You can find it in "[HDD]:\Users\[USERNAME]\OneDrive\Dokumenty\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\save games\" and most probably HIP folder at the end.

Can someone help?

I started as muslim Duke of Sicily under the Fatimids in the Age of Kings. We were under Imperial Reconquest or holy war from Byzantine, and upon end of the war, I was given the choice to convert, or game over. I converted, the war ended, but I remained under the Fatimids. Shouldn't I have changed liege?

Is it WAD?

I've tried using the search function but found nothing. is it possible to form the Habsburg family in 867?
Iron Century Update: in this update, there's a way to form it. “If you play as any one of the Etichonen dynasty and hold the province of Basel, you will have the decision to establish the Habsburg castle. All close (living) relatives of the founder in question will become a part of the new von Habsburg dynasty.” The decision cost 500 golds and give 500 prestige."

Now, I've tried it but no decision is coming up. Anybody have done this?

Reactions:
I don't understand / 2500 or 1500? 4 or 5?
20210113115309_1.jpg

20210113120627_1.jpg20210113120638_1.jpg

I want to play CK2 again. CK2+ is not update it seems. Is this mod up to date with latest game version 3.3?

Is this mod on Steam Workshop?

I am very hard time understand how install mod.

How does your battlefield duel engine work? I love your mod because I mainly use your no india submod but I read that you changed your duel engine to something like ck2+ but i checked the files for both mods and they are no where similar. I cant even duel anyone and im not talking about the duel focus.

I want to play CK2 again. CK2+ is not update it seems. Is this mod up to date with latest game version 3.3?

Is this mod on Steam Workshop?

I am very hard time understand how install mod.

I don't know how recently HIP has been updated, however, what I can tell is that you will not find HIP on the Steam Workshop. It's too big. Instead you need to download the installer from this forum, it should be a pinned thread in the main HIP forum.

Is there a version of the mod yet for 3.3.4 version of CK2? It's a little strange seeing the flags of each nation going all wonky.
Just delete your cache files in your Documents.
Crusader Kings/HIP/map

I have a major issue with Isis. She keeps killing my family/courtiers. I there any way to make her not a character within the world? I have tried multiple new game starts, with both pre-made, and custom-made rulers, at different starting dates, and without fail every few months she takes anywhere from one to three members of my court, and burns them at the stake. Get married? Wife gone by weeks end. Child just born giving me a new heir? Son burned alive by the next month. Just found a blacksmith to make me a crown? Deleted from existence the next day. Seriously, is this a feature? A bug? Did she gain sentience within my computer, and decided to mess with me? I do not know, and I do not like it. I literally cannot make it past year one with more than half of my court still alive after she purges them at the stake, and I am getting rather fed up with it.

Привет товарищи моддоделы! У меня вопрос, если я возьму из вашей моды из файла 00_factions.txt
и скопируйте все из # Независимости
faction_independence = {
type = персонаж
до конца, достижима следующей фракцией # Поддержите претендента на титул Льежа, будет ли это работать на 100% или нет? Я тоже просто хочу взять вашу фракцию, остальные фракции будут как в оригинале.
В нем нет работают, работают только с вашим модом?
Хочу заменить из вашей моды только фракцию независимости, так как считают, что он сделан более качественно

Вот так игра выглядит с вашей фракцией независимости, умноженной на 1,3, то есть усиленной на 30%.
Я также буду играть в игру с исходной долей независимости, умноженной на 1,3 на 30%.

Attachments

• CK+30%Him.PNG
    CK+30%Him.PNG
    5,5 MB · Views: 0
  • CK+30%Him.R.PNG
    CK+30%Him.R.PNG
    5,7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: