• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
installed python 3.3 to make sure. still not working. do i have to be running in an english locale?
Very strange. Even if the functions somehow failed, it should be stopping to ask for input the moment you open it.
It shouldn't matter what you're running it on as long as it is Windows.
I have a same issue. +i installed python 3.3.3 already.
It is coded in 3.3.6, though that really shouldn't cause any issues.

I've noticed a lot of the coats of arms of dynasties are incorrect when using ARKO, VIET, & PB all together. Karling has de Valois arms, Mojmirid is blank, de Cantabria is strangely pixelated. I've tried deleting the gfx/flags folder but that's not done anything. Any suggestions or plans for a fix? Have you perhaps integrated an older version of ARKO?

As to the on_actions issue, that seems to be Cybr's fault due to how he set up the on_actions :p
I'll get it fixed.

I think the best thing to do will be to integrate the on_actions so there's only 1 going around. Heck, the way I see it I should just merge VIET Events with VIET Immersion... Is there anyone who doesn't like more events? But yeah, that might be overstepping my authority over VIET :p

Getting an error whenever I try to use the installer provided, here is a snapshot of the error. Similarly to others - it opens and instantly closes.

E5KAdNk.png

win7 64bit is the only information I can imagine as relevant atm

EDIT: After going through with the installation manually, I noticed that Latin Empire is called "Romania" with the english PB/SWMH names. Is this really intentional?

Last edited:
Getting an error whenever I try to use the installer provided, here is a snapshot of the error. Similarly to others - it opens and instantly closes.

E5KAdNk.png

win7 64bit is the only information I can imagine as relevant atm
Could you try using this installer? http://www.mediafire.com/download/ri86qdppyfinyv8/HIP.exe

What if you want to change your settings? Do you need to manually remove the mod folder and extract the archive again to start over?
Yes. The alternative is installation taking an order of magnitude or two longer to finish.

That worked fine, filesize is also identical to my manually "compiled" one. Also, I noticed that Latin Empire is called "Romania" with the english PB/SWMH names. Is this really intentional?
Yeah, the issue was French diacritics clashing with the encoding set for your command line. The .7z has been replaced once more, fixing to my knowledge every issue reported so far.

No clue about the Latin Empire, but Aasmul and co. probably know.

That worked fine, filesize is also identical to my manually "compiled" one. Also, I noticed that Latin Empire is called "Romania" with the english PB/SWMH names. Is this really intentional?

I'm not involved with any of these mods in any way, but I'll stick my oar in here and note that Wikipedia suggests that that was its proper name.

Last edited:
Still not able to solve the ARKO coat of arms issue.. I wonder if perhaps using ARKO as a separate install path might be better for those having issues? The dynasty coat of arms are quite frankly all a mess.

Still not able to solve the ARKO coat of arms issue.. I wonder if perhaps using ARKO as a separate install path might be better for those having issues? The dynasty coat of arms are quite frankly all a mess.
What exact combination of modules are you using?