• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
DISCORD INVITATION (should last forever)

DOWNLOAD LINK(s)
RE-POST (expand the post to see all):

PS:
I accidently found the sad 'news' on discord in a post from november, that zijistark apparently died in July last year.
source post :
https://discord.com/channels/364117586008473610/364117586461327361/11752791658015171988

Rest In Peace

Getting to the point, but the Discord invite expired. You may want to replace that with a new one.

Regardless, thanks for keeping everybody informed about where to get the mod (and the changelog). You're a pillar of the community.

Getting to the point, but the Discord invite expired. You may want to replace that with a new one.

Oho !....
Now hopefully this one is working without end. I did set the option.

Discord invite
https://discord.gg/h5jJgUQh

Regardless, thanks for keeping everybody informed about where to get the mod (and the changelog). You're a pillar of the community.

My pleasure.
Thanks
PyHOUKO.gif

I prefer to do that, rather than wasting my time, sanity and energy in the OT section.

Last edited:
So the tier 7 decision of the Roman Empire reconquest is still a "to do"? GEEZ after 350 years and a completed restoration of the faded glory there's just nothing awaits... what a disappointment

Last edited:
Moved to my new laptop with Win 11 and currently cannot use the HIP Project mod. I don't know if this is somehow related to Paradox changes in launcher or to Win 11 but after the mod installation the 'Mods' tab in launcher is greyed out and unavailable.

Forums told me it may be related to the fresh changes Paradox introduced to launcher, so I was advised to install any mod from workshop to enable the tab. It didn't help, the HIP mod still doesn't show up in the 'Mods' tab (despite workshop's one does).

Moved to my new laptop with Win 11 and currently cannot use the HIP Project mod. I don't know if this is somehow related to Paradox changes in launcher or to Win 11 but after the mod installation the 'Mods' tab in launcher is greyed out and unavailable.

Forums told me it may be related to the fresh changes Paradox introduced to launcher, so I was advised to install any mod from workshop to enable the tab. It didn't help, the HIP mod still doesn't show up in the 'Mods' tab (despite workshop's one does).

The CK2 launcher got not anywhere any fresh updates whatsoever and has nothing to do with the Paradox launcher.
As you said in your secod paragraph, the mod tab apparently works now and shows the Workshop mods, so....

Regarding the HIP mod, please read the Read_Me.txt file on how to install the mod.
If you did that and did run the hip.exe file, but something didn't work, then we'd need a bit more detail on what you did or not.

-----------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD and Discord
see this post :
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ct-download-faq.748775/page-244#post-29423154

Last edited:
The CK2 launcher got not anywhere any fresh updates whatsoever and has nothing to do with the Paradox launcher.
As you said in your secod paragraph, the mod tab apparently works now and shows the Workshop mods, so....

Regarding the HIP mod, please read the Read_Me.txt file on how to install the mod.
If you did that and did run the hip.exe file, but something didn't work, then we'd need a bit more detail on what you did or not.

DOWNLOAD and Discord
see this post :
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ct-download-faq.748775/page-244#post-29423154

Hello Aardvark.

I'm an old fan of CK2 and HIP and I've installed this mod many times before. This time is the first time something doesn't work (and I blame new laptop and Win 11).

[ HIP Release: 2020-07-10 (Frosty3) ]
EMF: Extended Mechanics & Flavor (v11.2 - 2020-07-09)
Arumba and Internal Tab Shortcuts (2020-05-12)
ARKO Interface (2020-06-28)
SWMH (v3.42 - 2020-07-08)
ARKO Armoiries (2020-06-28)
LTM (C - 2019-12-02)
CPRplus (v3.1.4 - 2020-01-06)

Mod is located in C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\HIP_2020-07-10_Frosty3\Historical_Immersion_Project and was installed via the HIP.exe file as usual.

Hello Aardvark.

Mod is located in C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\HIP_2020-07-10_Frosty3\Historical_Immersion_Project and was installed via the HIP.exe file as usual.

As Whizzer above said, the mod content of files and folders should be inside Historical_Immersion_Project and that directly inside the "mod" folder.
So move Historical_Immersion_Project out of HIP_2020-07-10_Frosty3\ and one level higher.
Do the same with the the HIP.mod file that tells the launcher about the mod and it's folder name.

So that
C:\Users\Korisnik\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod\
consists of
Historical_Immersion_Project
and HIP.mod

HIP should now show up in the "Mods" tab of the CK2 launcher.

DOWNLOAD and Discord for HIP
see this post :

Reactions:
I have the HIP downloaded on my computer, transferred from a previous computer via a zip drive. It is under the CK2 file along with other mods and the saves show up, but for some reason the mod itself won't open, and as a result I can't access my saves.