• Victoria 3 - Sign up now!

The journey begins, sign up now and get a special in-game item when the game is released.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning
  • Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

Vesimir

Sword of Rheged
41 Badges
Oct 1, 2008
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • 500k Club
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 200k Club
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Darkest Hour
Yeees! Take that Methodius! Hope you're turning in your grave!

I would be content with Slovakia giving up only Silesia and Bohemia. Don't like it when big guys start picking on the small guy all at once.

In overall, a very good AAR!

------

It seems Ireland, Awake! will win the VictAARian Cross. I believe that is a sign that you should make a Vicky AAR. ;)

unmerged(81979)

Cisár všetkých Slovákov
5 Badges
Aug 10, 2007
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Pillars of Eternity
Closure...

:)

That's depressing. :wacko:

29 pages of Slovakian glory; expansion of the empire, internal strife always leading to greater stability. And now, the exact opposite of all that happened.

Nevertheless, this is a fantastic AAR and, in my honest opinion, the best one I've yet read. Have another Shamrock Cookie. You've earned it.

Haha yeah, I was having a great game clinging on but I was succeeding mainly b/c no one managed to cohesively attack me! But, as soon as the Religious wars were over my country was truly in shambles. Inflation was hitting something absurd like 80%. I got it down some, but then I had to wreck the economy again during the Austrian and Hungarian wars. It was baad. And thank you, though I think I'll stick with my one shamrock cookie! :D

Yeees! Take that Methodius! Hope you're turning in your grave!

I would be content with Slovakia giving up only Silesia and Bohemia. Don't like it when big guys start picking on the small guy all at once.

In overall, a very good AAR!

------

It seems Ireland, Awake! will win the VictAARian Cross. I believe that is a sign that you should make a Vicky AAR. ;)

Hahaha :D Yeah, it's a pain when they all dog pile ya. Thank you! Haha well, VIctoria is more suited to my attention span so we shall see :)

Hmph, you did that on purpose? :p

Did what on purpose?

unmerged(59077)

Tzar of all the Soviets
Jul 17, 2006
Ah...it sounds all so sudden when you compress it into one update. Well, being a four-province nation in central Europe's never easy.

unmerged(81979)

Cisár všetkých Slovákov
5 Badges
Aug 10, 2007
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Pillars of Eternity
Ah...it sounds all so sudden when you compress it into one update. Well, being a four-province nation in central Europe's never easy.

Yes, yes it does and it is NEVER easy, even as a big Central-European nation... :eek: