• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Yeees! Take that Methodius! Hope you're turning in your grave!

I would be content with Slovakia giving up only Silesia and Bohemia. Don't like it when big guys start picking on the small guy all at once.

In overall, a very good AAR!

------

It seems Ireland, Awake! will win the VictAARian Cross. I believe that is a sign that you should make a Vicky AAR. ;)

Closure...

:)

That's depressing. :wacko:

29 pages of Slovakian glory; expansion of the empire, internal strife always leading to greater stability. And now, the exact opposite of all that happened.

Nevertheless, this is a fantastic AAR and, in my honest opinion, the best one I've yet read. Have another Shamrock Cookie. You've earned it.

Haha yeah, I was having a great game clinging on but I was succeeding mainly b/c no one managed to cohesively attack me! But, as soon as the Religious wars were over my country was truly in shambles. Inflation was hitting something absurd like 80%. I got it down some, but then I had to wreck the economy again during the Austrian and Hungarian wars. It was baad. And thank you, though I think I'll stick with my one shamrock cookie! :D

Yeees! Take that Methodius! Hope you're turning in your grave!

I would be content with Slovakia giving up only Silesia and Bohemia. Don't like it when big guys start picking on the small guy all at once.

In overall, a very good AAR!

------

It seems Ireland, Awake! will win the VictAARian Cross. I believe that is a sign that you should make a Vicky AAR. ;)

Hahaha :D Yeah, it's a pain when they all dog pile ya. Thank you! Haha well, VIctoria is more suited to my attention span so we shall see :)

Hmph, you did that on purpose? :p

Did what on purpose?

Ah...it sounds all so sudden when you compress it into one update. Well, being a four-province nation in central Europe's never easy.

Ah...it sounds all so sudden when you compress it into one update. Well, being a four-province nation in central Europe's never easy.

Yes, yes it does and it is NEVER easy, even as a big Central-European nation... :eek: