• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Ok I see, I’m curious as to why it’s not updated along with it so everything would be compatible? That’s slightly confusing to me.
Latest update was quite a hotfix since their was only one file broken from one module. So the priority was updating and releasing this, the thread desc seems to be an oversight.

Yeah that does make sense, it was high priority over the one, like you said broken file. Hopefully they update it soon. But until then I’ll just revert back to the 2.8.3.1 version I hate playing pieces of a mod lol

1. I hold 3 holy sites as the King of Denmark in 867 start and close to conquering York. However Moral Authority is abysmal as you can see. Religious conversion of provinces is impossible both because I am unreformed and low MA. How to resolve this situation ?
Also Liege of Torhout is super strong, 4 times my strength so no way for me to snipe that Holy site.
2. I could not adopt feudalism without reforming as a tribal. Is that working as intended ?
LkRH8Cu.png

Edit : Looks like I needed to stop warring and continuously loot infidel temples instead. Doing that, doing some county conquest and taking the restore Germanic Faith ambition and building temples to finish it seems to have done the trick.
However it looks like conquest CB is not enough for the ambition.

Last edited:
I could not adopt feudalism without reforming as a tribal. Is that working as intended ?
Yes, the modders made that change a while ago.

What do you think about it though ?
I never play as a nomadic or tribal character or as a character who has extensive contact with nomadic or tribal characters (I haven't even played CK2 in months), and I know nothing about the real-life history of nomadic sedentarization (beyond learning the word "sedentarization" in glancing at the files of MEIOU & Taxes, years ago), so I have no opinion on the topic.

I never play as a nomadic or tribal character or as a character who has extensive contact with nomadic or tribal characters (I haven't even played CK2 in months), and I know nothing about the real-life history of nomadic sedentarization (beyond learning the word "sedentarization" in glancing at the files of MEIOU & Taxes, years ago), so I have no opinion on the topic.

Fair enough.

Very simple suggestion: tributary wars (extort tribute) shouldn't reduce imperial decadence if won...

It makes the empire too easy to control as I can just declare tributary war to random counts/dukes/landed holy order and they usually just surrender/defeated quickly.

Another very simple fix:
change the name of 'Harun al-Rashid' to just 'al-Rashid' so when the player (or AI) pick the regnal name 'al-Rashid' it will be properly numbered (i.e. 'al-Rashid II'); also please add 'emf_heresy.1799' to on action 'on_new_holder_usurpation' (or just 'on_new_holder') so the regnal name can properly be selected after another claimant of the caliphate usurp/create the title.

In addition, please add this feature to other caliph titles beside 'd_sunni' for RP purposes...
Edit: Fatimid Ismaili-Caliphate did also use regnal names so 'd_ismaili' should also be allowed to use this feature; well, the player may also want to have a choice to apply it on other caliph/imam titles...

Last edited:
Thanks for the update HIP team first of all. I have a small issue , the problem is that game crashes when I run HIP. What ı did was remove anything related to HIP from the mod folder( Modules etc) and put the new HIP inside but still crashes is it about the submod compatilibility ?
This release is for pre-Holy Fury CK2.

(Welcome to the forums, btw!)

in my MP game i noticed that the king of hungary is unable to switch to feudal after adopting christianity. Is this intentional?
Oh and ive never had any duels in battles. we are 150 years in already and there have been hundreds of batttlesand ive havent had a duel in none of them :(

Last edited: