• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Of what? We're adding Tibet, if that's what you're asking. However, no work has started to actually add Tibet to the map/history in SWMH yet, and everybody else is either working on our SECRET OVERHAUL or the timeline extension back to 1018, although the latter work is starting to draw to a close now. Given our expectations on when JD will actually be released (which are about as vague as yours, probably), we might not add Tibet until a later release, but I'd much, much prefer if we manage to squeeze it into the same release as the timeline extension and SECRET OVERHAUL so that we maintain our high standards for extreme infrequency of breaking save-compatibility.

Ziji you are really teasing :p

Can you use the same mechanic for Israel decision, instead of requiring individual duchies?
That could be a good idea, definitely. Israel in that context is more of a region than it is a title. I'm not sure what the practical difference would be, though?

That could be a good idea, definitely. Israel in that context is more of a region than it is a title. I'm not sure what the practical difference would be, though?
Currently you have to completely control 4 duchies to create it. Controlling 51% of territory (+ Jerusalem/Nablus) would make it easier and more flexible.

Of what? We're adding Tibet, if that's what you're asking. However, no work has started to actually add Tibet to the map/history in SWMH yet, and everybody else is either working on our SECRET OVERHAUL or the timeline extension back to 1018, although the latter work is starting to draw to a close now. Given our expectations on when JD will actually be released (which are about as vague as yours, probably), we might not add Tibet until a later release, but I'd much, much prefer if we manage to squeeze it into the same release as the timeline extension and SECRET OVERHAUL so that we maintain our high standards for extreme infrequency of breaking save-compatibility.

Please tell me what the secret overhaul is. I promise I won't tell nobody.

I'm guessing the secret project is the re-overhaul of the HRE/France that you guys never got around to? (And maybe an 867 rework of the area to coincide with it :D?)
I think I remember one of the devs mentioning this a while ago, but I could be mistaken.

what is the earliest timestamp?
If you use SWMH or MiniSWMH, 867. If you don't, then 769.

The earliest _continuous_ start date (i.e., every single day in history from that point can be viewed and selected in the lobby for play) for SWMH / MiniSWMH is 1043, soon enough to be 1018, however, whereas with the [slightly modified] vanilla map alternative you get without SWMH, you're still stuck with 1066 as the earliest continuous start date.

fXCUz27.jpg

Bump. Though we'll be releasing some details shortly on new features coming very swiftly from EMF in Cacao5, another upcoming save-compatible release for 2.7/MNM.

Oh boy, I cant wait to play with Saint Stephen of Hungary and prevent Prince Emeric's death, who was killed by a boar.
Prince Emeric Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Seven Kingdoms?

The next HIP release will actually be save-compatible & arrive before Jade Dragon (which I think will take a fair bit of time to adapt properly this round -- mostly due to reasons not related to the patch itself). The 1018 start date & secret overhaul in SWMH will not come until the first release for Jade Dragon so as to not jerk you guys around with save-compatibility and make sure everything's especially stable and polished.

The next release codename series for HIP is Hydra. As you can see, Hydra1 will indeed feature several new major "heads." [But Cacao5 won't be half bad either!]