• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
SWMH doesn't have a beta.

Also, the EMF beta is going to be dicey from here until the Conclave compatch. Save-incompatible changes will be happening rapidly next week, and one went in today (only matters if your game has a Saint-Empire Romain in it, though). Traits may also get shifted a bit in old saves by the end of today (will be removing some old placeholder traits from VIET).

Thanks for clearing that up...;)
I'm planning to use this latest stable version for a long time,at least till we could have a stable bug free version for Conclave...

Thanks for clearing that up...;)
I'm planning to use this latest stable version for a long time,at least till we could have a stable bug free version for Conclave...
FYI: Aiming to have a working duel engine as well in the initial 2.5 compatch. But, yeah, despite our efforts, the initial release for a new version usually suffers considerably compared to more recent versions; a lot of this has to do with the fact that the CK2 patch itself is still effectively in fully active development for the first 60-90 days after a major patch.

Reactions:
FYI: Aiming to have a working duel engine as well in the initial 2.5 compatch.

I'll really appreciate the update for Duel engine...!!!
Thanks a bunch mate...:)

But, yeah, despite our efforts, the initial release for a new version usually suffers considerably compared to more recent versions; a lot of this has to do with the fact that the CK2 patch itself is still effectively in fully active development for the first 60-90 days after a major patch.

Absolutely agree..also the current version is quite polished and stable..

FYI: Aiming to have a working duel engine as well in the initial 2.5 compatch. But, yeah, despite our efforts, the initial release for a new version usually suffers considerably compared to more recent versions; a lot of this has to do with the fact that the CK2 patch itself is still effectively in fully active development for the first 60-90 days after a major patch.

Does that mean we can expect a com-patch to come 100 days after release?

It seems as though some of the things I usually expect to find in the defines files are elsewhere in this version, mainly what determines the amount of prestige lost monthly for unlanded sons. Any idea where I can edit that?

Reactions:
I'll be on it, need to spend a bit of the time in the localisation hall anyway.

Any chance you guys might release a fix for the localisation issue before the next com patch? I never thought it would bother me so much but the break in immersion must have got to me because I've been scouring the files since the release to try to figure out what's causing the clash. Obviously, I have not been too successful lol.

Any chance you guys might release a fix for the localisation issue before the next com patch? I never thought it would bother me so much but the break in immersion must have got to me because I've been scouring the files since the release to try to figure out what's causing the clash. Obviously, I have not been too successful lol.
Add these lines to the end of your modules/SWMH/localisation/A Nobletitles.csv with a decent editor that’s not Notepad (or Excel), and reinstall HIP. This will not break save compatibility.

Reactions:
Why are the Welsh tribal?

Reactions:
Why are the Welsh tribal?

Early game period Wales relied on personal strength and personal relationships between rulers and territorial tribes rather than an established contract found in feudal societies. Kings were essentially hereditary military leaders.

More simply, it lacked the features which made other kingdoms in CK2 Feudal.

Add these lines to the end of your modules/SWMH/localisation/A Nobletitles.csv with a decent editor that’s not Notepad (or Excel), and reinstall HIP. This will not break save compatibility.

That's very helpful, mate...:)

Thank you!! I wonder if you could explain, however, why it needs to be a fresh install and not just added to the HIP/localisation/nobletitles.csv file? It looks like standard script?

Edit: So was the fix to simply make add tribal to the pre-existing localisation script? I believe the east and west_slavic tribes and even some of the norse kingdoms have some funky localisation and I looked in the file and it does not appear these cultures have a dedicated tribal script like you just made for the Irish/Scottish cultures.

Last edited:
Thank you!! I wonder if you could explain, however, why it needs to be a fresh install and not just added to the HIP/localisation/nobletitles.csv file? It looks like standard script?

Edit: So was the fix to simply make add tribal to the pre-existing localisation script? I believe the east and west_slavic tribes and even some of the norse kingdoms have some funky localisation and I looked in the file and it does not appear these cultures have a dedicated tribal script like you just made for the Irish/Scottish cultures.

If localisation is not present in the file, then HIP will revert to vanilla localisations

It doesn’t need to be a fresh install. I just gave the directions in a form which means future installations won’t wipe out the changes.

Yes, it looks like that’s what @Woody Man did. Perhaps other cultures do need a similar treatment. Government-specific localisations override culture-specific localisations, so if vanilla defines some govt. localisation undesired for some culture, there needs to be an additional government-and-culture-specific localisation, which overrides all of the above.

I reverted back 2.4.5, turned off conclave, finno-ugric portraits and south indians and Installed this version HIP.

So am i good to go?? Or? I am still getting new finno-ugric faces on finno-ugric cultures for some reason.

Can't get it to work on my Windows 10 Mac partition. Crashes on "loading graphics." Granted, I am running CK 2.5.1. Does the HIP mod not work on it?

To run HIP now, you have to revert to 2.4.5. You also have to disable Conclave if you have bought it.