[HIP MOD ] I've created the duchy of Ulster and am looking to change the colour of the kingdom of Ireland title. I have not formed it yet. Help ?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Go to the mods "landed titles" folder, find the k_ireland title in there and change the color to your liking.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks, someone told me it was a module I had to change.
Does this colour change work on a save game ?

I've changed the flag for the kingdom title in the mod folder and the module folders, and nothing has changed in game.

Weird, it should change. It's possible the color change doesn't stick when you do it after you start a game but it's fairly easy to change it in the save file. Just make an uncompressed save, autosaves are good for that, use Notepad++ and search for the old colors and then replace them with the new ones.

As for the flag, be sure to check you don't have multiple mods affecting the same title. I don't have the latest version HIP installed now so I can't check their files out.

Reactions:
Was there really need for three threads? Anyway, some points to double check:

That you changed the correct Kingdom of Ireland (there's two in SWMH, one is the High Kingdom of Ireland (and is purple on the map and uses the harp on blue as a CoA) and the other is the Lordship of Ireland and uses the three crowns as a CoA. I've never see it formed so I don't know what color it is.

Also make sure you're changing the correct file in the correct mod folder. Usually the one you want is in My Documents.