• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CrazyBubble

Recruit
18 Badges
May 8, 2020
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Hi,
I recently installed HIP and all the de jure titles are labelled as "Khanate Of" and the Empires are non-existent.
I have no other mods installed and I have most of the DLC par the Rajas of India and Jade Dragon and some music and unit DLC's
How can I fix this bug or is it something else I'm not sure.
I selected all the default options that the devs had when I was installing HIP so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

Also the menu where you select the Ages have a weird picture overlayed and I'm not sure if it should be like that or if it might be my resolution

Thanks

A known glitch. You can fix it by modifying HIP folder/locasliation/A_Nobletitles.csv, then adding "_mongol" at the end of the entires "empire_of" and "kingdom_of" under the MONGOL section.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thankfully, the issue was fixed for me but the empires are still blank,
How do I fix this?
ass.png

That's WAD. SMWH only includes historical empires as de-jure (HRE, Byzantium, Arabia and Persia) while using a placeholder for the rest of the map. You can enable some of the de-jure empires true the game rules (in fact, it's the first rule in the first line), though places like the Sahara and the Steppes will still not be covered by be-jure empires.

• 1Like
Reactions:
That's WAD. SMWH only includes historical empires as de-jure (HRE, Byzantium, Arabia and Persia) while using a placeholder for the rest of the map. You can enable some of the de-jure empires true the game rules (in fact, it's the first rule in the first line), though places like the Sahara and the Steppes will still not be covered by be-jure empires.
Oh ok,
I heard you can make custom empires anyway so it should be fine.
Thanks for clarifying

Oh ok,
I heard you can make custom empires anyway so it should be fine.
Thanks for clarifying
HIP addresses something more historical in that sense, it only has the De Jure of the Empires that have already existed (which could have been fostered in the medieval view) or will exist historically, excluding the Empires in India, the way is to make a custom Empire, it is more viable for something more historically plausible.