• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ynvaser

Second Lieutenant
22 Badges
Jan 28, 2012
  • Darkest Hour
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Magicka
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Magicka 2
  • Magicka 2 - Signup Campaign
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
1hedsy.jpg

"The question at Trianon was not who was right; the question was who should be declared right in the interest of the victors." -Henri Pozzi​

Introduction
Hello and welcome to the thread of the Hungarian Improvements project. This mod is focused on improving Hungary in the interwar scenarios (1933 and 1936), giving the player new historical and ahistorical decisions, while also providing some flavour events to make the game more enjoyable for those who chose to play this nation.

Current status
2014/01/20 Mod is on hiatus for now due to a lack of free time, second release (0.2)
2013/04/05 The focus right now is on ahistorical outcomes, and conquests of the neighbouring nations. Also, first release (0.1).

Download links
Version 0.2 (For DH1.3)

Installation
Just copy the "Mods" folder on top of your existing "Mods" directory where you have Darkest Hour installed. Requires a clean instance of Darkest Hour Full (It would probably break other mods).

How can you help?
Historical research, feasible what-if scenarios. I'd really like that. :Đ

Credits
Thanks to Pogessor and his team for the techteams and inspiration to do this mod. Their site.
Thanks to you, for reading this and giving this mod a go. Please post and tell me how you like it, and your criticism and ideas are welcome! =]

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Seems interesting. Could you explain what improvements are?

• 1Like
Reactions:
In 0.1 I've made events on the coming and passing of prime ministers, since Gyula Gömbös died in 1936, and Horthy had a lot of people holding the post from 36 till 42. I want to make this a bit more diverse, though, by creating some election events.
I've implemented an "Economic Recovery Policy".
Added an event called "Győri Program", which was the name if the original armaments program implemented before the war broke out, albeit it was too late by then. You can trigger it as soon as you have Kálmán Darányi as PM. I'm pretty sure it is going to need a lot of work to make it less powerful, but it's an early draft of what I approximately want if the player is progressing well.
Events for the annexation of Romania, Yugoslavia, and and event which triggers when Hungary holds the entirety of Slovakia.
Diplomatic Campaign event modeled after Germany's similar event.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good luck :D I love Hungary

• 1Like
Reactions: