• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised none of you made the comment that the first Sweden king which has a regnal number, and was perhaps catholic, according to wikipedia, is Eric Stenkilsson (Eric VII (or VIII)). And strangely enough, he take the power in... 1066. What about a game that last from the late antiquity to 1066, filling the gap between EU:Rome and CK2? The only games that would left to make a series lasting during all the history would be 1815-1836 (why they did nothing about it?), the Roman Empire period, and the Alexander the Great and before.

The first king was actually Eric the Victorious, who reigned from 970 to 995. Still, if the hint means there's no Sweden in the scenario (possibly 400-500 AD), they might be able to form. Dark Ages it is.

Oh, awesome. Around here (Serbia), no-one works on Saturdays, which is why I asked. But then again, it's not like this is a dev diary or something, it's just one sentence; Johan could do it from a mobile phone, let alone his home PC :p

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it will be a game focusing on the colonization of the New World, and maybe the Age of Exploration in general.

American Civil War?
Plus that would be a top seller.

With Victoria 2's extensive line of events for the ACW, it might as well have been "American Civil War: Featuring Playable Rest of the World". No thanks.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that it will be a game focusing on the colonization of the New World, and maybe the Age of Exploration in general.
That would be very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.