High density buildings not leveling up despite having high wealth, no service fees, no taxes and high customers (for commercail buildings)

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

fozzzzza

Recruit
Apr 3, 2024

Information​

When reporting a crash, stability or performance problems, please use the Report a Crash button on the earlier screen​

[CLICK] I understand

Required​

Summary​

High density buildings not leveling up despite having high wealth, no service fees, no taxes and high customers (for commercail buildings)

Steps to reproduce​

I just booted a game and played like normal.

Expected Result​

Levelling up of high-density buildings through excess money for residents and businesses.

Actual Result​

No leveling up of high density housing, extremly slow/no upgrading of commerical areas.

Game Version​

1.1.1F1

Affected Feature​

• Achievements

Platform​

• Steam

Additional Information​

Save Game​

Other Attachments​

I have played this game over 1k hours and I still have this exact same issue. I have never been able to get a high density residential buildings above level 01 (and only high density residential) - on either computer I have the game installed on!

Reactions:
Doesn't make sense does it? See the other thread about this I've been commenting on:

Reactions: