• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

4DR13N

Recruit
40 Badges
Dec 3, 2015
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
I wanted to mod HOI2 in order to have better graphics and more mechanics (such as sprites, better colors, new tech groups, ministers, mechanics, balancement) but all links to this mods on the forum don't work anymore. Can anyone help me with suggestions to find this kind of mods? I know it's an old game but it's still the coolest to me!
99698b76f51136cd846c1c6cd0fe990e.jpg

Last edited:
I made a mod. Over several years I tried to improve every aspect of the game that could possibly be modified. This includes graphics, game balance and realism.
where is it

Right now I am doing a final revision. I will put it to your disposal very soon. Are you interested to play the mod online?
Until September i won't have an internet connection due to the fact i'm going to be away from home. But it would be cool to play the mod online in the future if i'll have time.
Also i should learn how to properly use navies and planes before playing with other players.

Years ago I deleted the foreign language in some of the text files of the game. This was to make it easier for me to make changes in those texts, because I had to change only the German part, which is my native language. Now I have to restore at least the English part to make this mod usable for people that do not speak German. Do you need an Italian version or is English ok for you?

Years ago I deleted the foreign language in some of the text files of the game. This was to make it easier for me to make changes in those texts, because I had to change only the German part, which is my native language. Now I have to restore at least the English part to make this mod usable for people that do not speak German. Do you need an Italian version or is English ok for you?
English is fine for me, thanks

I am sorry that you had to wait for a while. I discovered a problem with my mod. Already posted it in another topic:
I am looking for help in an issue concerning my mod for HoI2, Arsenal of Democracy. When I save a game and start it again with another nation some naval units seem to be scattered in smaller groups and have unreadable names as can be seen on the enclosed picture. What error could cause this?View attachment 605258
At the moment I still have no idea what causes this behavior. So I am afraid that I can not offer you my mod at the moment. Hope I can solve this soon.

I'm a bit new at modding, but I wrote a few minor ones you may want to try:
- Militia: Militia has lower morale and organization than regular infantry, but upgrades every time Infantry upgrades and can have Police brigades.
- Romanian Bridgehead: Historical mod reflecting the evacuation of Polish troops after the fall of Poland and the establishment of the Polish Army of the West. Includes hypothetical "what if" Romania is allied to Poland.
- Finland Mobilization: Historical mod reflecting Finland's unparalleled fighting spirit and transformation into a "nation at arms" during the Winter War.
- A People Numerous and Armed: Historical mod reflecting the US mobilization upon entry into WWII. Includes hypothetical "what if" the US is invaded.
- NKVD National Operations: Historical mod reflecting Stalin's genocide against minorities in 1937.
- Baltic Uprisings: Historical mod reflecting the Estonian, Latvian, and Lithuanian uprisings against Soviet occupation at the start of Operation Barbarossa.

Back in the day, SKIF, GIP, and SMEP were essential to me. I have no idea where to find them now though.

More recently, I've been enjoying Darkest Hour, which has mods which are newer and less likely to have expired links, and is just an improved version of HoI2, IMO.

Sorry if i didn't reply, i somehow missed the notifications on my email.
Thank you all for the tips and the mods, i'm very grateful.

unmerged (18329), have you finished your mod since you last updated me about it? it would be cool to have a ultimate mod the collects all there is to enhance HOI 2.

• 1Like
Reactions: