Hey Paradox, any idea when Federations may come out?

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

BlueReaper6561

Private
May 12, 2020
Does anyone else feel frustrated with the lack of choices in the Federation Laws tab? I find it annoying that voting for wars, inviting members etc is only a unanimous vote option, so having more power does not matter too much. I know this was part of the Federations DLC, I would just like to have something to look forward too other than a vague "end of this year, or next year" from fellow players of the game.

MordridBlack

Major
16 Badges
Jan 1, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
Does anyone else feel frustrated with the lack of choices in the Federation Laws tab? I find it annoying that voting for wars, inviting members etc is only a unanimous vote option, so having more power does not matter too much. I know this was part of the Federations DLC, I would just like to have something to look forward too other than a vague "end of this year, or next year" from fellow players of the game.
They have to be vague because

and I quote

"Paradox is NOT in charge of the console port. Stop asking them about stuff they have almost no control over. The console port is being done by Tantalus. They have a team of like 30 people."

the reason why we say end of the year or next year is because that is a rough guess

and you have to understand that before we even get the Federations dlc we'll get the Ancient Relics dlc

BlueReaper6561

Private
May 12, 2020
They have to be vague because

and I quote

"Paradox is NOT in charge of the console port. Stop asking them about stuff they have almost no control over. The console port is being done by Tantalus. They have a team of like 30 people."

the reason why we say end of the year or next year is because that is a rough guess

and you have to understand that before we even get the Federations dlc we'll get the Ancient Relics dlc
That is true

MordridBlack

Major
16 Badges
Jan 1, 2020
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
I’m more interested in bug fix for stuttering still can not bear to play since update
it'll likely take some time to fix...if it even can be fixed

i don't know if this is an issue with every console version or just the ps4/xbox one versions

the older consoles are sadly limited by hardware so even if there are fixes that can be implemented in game there's no real guarantee that the systems will be able to keep up

Reactions:

Gurunicknak

Sergeant
Jun 9, 2020

i don't know if this is an issue with every console version or just the ps4/xbox one versions

the older consoles are sadly limited by hardware so even if there are fixes that can be implemented in game there's no real guarantee that the systems will be able to keep up
I would say it’s on all as I play on ps5

JakubSpitzer

Recruit
Mar 29, 2021

Its fixed and Patch is for voting on Microsoft and Sony for some time now. I discussed it on monday on ticket support to this particulary task. Its a problem on every console (X/S too)

Gurunicknak

Sergeant
Jun 9, 2020
Its fixed and Patch is for voting on Microsoft and Sony for some time now. I discussed it on monday on ticket support to this particulary task. Its a problem on every console (X/S too)
How do u know it’s fixed and awaiting Sony/MS approval as I can not find any info on this??

JakubSpitzer

Recruit
Mar 29, 2021
How do u know it’s fixed and awaiting Sony/MS approval as I can not find any info on this??

Screenshot 2021-04-01 at 13.51.21.png

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:

DeathReaper752

Corporal
Apr 3, 2021
i dont really dont think its smart for tantalus to only have 30 people they really should consider to up there people working on it i dont know if thats possible just throwing that idea out there

Paranoidsid

Sergeant
May 18, 2020
i dont really dont think its smart for tantalus to only have 30 people they really should consider to up there people working on it i dont know if thats possible just throwing that idea out there
maybe i’m being naive here, but i feel safe in assuming that if tantalus had both the work coming in and the financial means to do so, they would employ more people.

i also assume that they know their own business and what is best for it better than some anonymous posters on a messageboard, especially when those posters’ interest in tantalus’ employee count is solely motivated by a desire for getting hold of some dlc slightly sooner as opposed to the long term survival of the company. ‍

• 1Like
Reactions: