• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Excellent conclusion to a thrilling AAR.

Walter Model said:
I'm guessing you wish you lived in Slovenia, to witness the movement of the 'Hitler' bug :D
That bug is called 'Austria'. And no, I had no problem with living in Slovenia, my grandmother is from Slovenia (and the area her family lives is more beautiful than the Styrian).

To keep on topic though, I find your style of writing very interesting and think all your edits made sense when they were made. Good to see you didn't just succeed but rather were in consant struggle. Gave the AAR a really historical feel as well.

i would suggest a Mughal AAR... i can't recall ever seeing one, and it would be good to see the Brits kicked out of India for good

I don't know, Mughalistan might be TOO hard. A Restoration of the Mughal Empire may be in store, and be very good quality material, but it would involve having boring times with an indian faction to try and unify the territories to create Mughal land.

Another voice in the wild

This is the first time I comment on an AAR. But it has to be said: this is one of the best ones I have read, in large part because it was a continuous, epic struggle. And I loved how the ending was not a complete victory but a successful compromise; the ¨empire¨ was broken but did not dissolve.

Brilliant stuff. :p

Congratulations, Wannabe Tatar! You've been selected for the Weekly AAR Showcase for this AAR. Definitely an awesome read - it's too bad the Ottomans couldn't have come out on top after all of these trials and tribulations.

But I definitely look forward to reading your next AAR. The Spanish Empire would definitely be an interesting choice.

Again, congrats, and good luck on the next one!

Yes, congratulations Tatar! C'mon over and tell everyone about your trials and tribulations!

Revan86 said:
Congratulations, Wannabe Tatar! You've been selected for the Weekly AAR Showcase for this AAR. Definitely an awesome read - it's too bad the Ottomans couldn't have come out on top after all of these trials and tribulations.

But I definitely look forward to reading your next AAR. The Spanish Empire would definitely be an interesting choice.

Again, congrats, and good luck on the next one!

Thank you all for reading this AAR and the kind comments, and Revan for selecting me. I'm really honored.

I've decided on my next AAR, so keep an eye out for it.

I found your AAR though the Weekly Showcase and must praise you on its quality. Well done and I look forward to your next endeavor.

Vann

This AAR cured my AIDS... it can work for you too...

I give it two thumbs up, along with a genetically mutated third thumb.