• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The Italian Revolution in Europe may have been crushed, but the genie of liberalism is well and truly out of the bottle now, especially with the rise of independent republics in the Americas. I imagine the Industrial Revolution is going to bring plenty of social upheaval as well.

Looking forward to part 3!

Bravo! But, but 80% civilized? OUR Poland? :eek:

ooooh great ending to a great part. now onwards to vicky2!

One has to have the odd civil war. A nice way to bow out of the EU4 period. It seems that, after the war, the reign of the two Yaroslavls have allowed a degree of much needed stability. There are going to be challenges in the coming decades of course, but Poland is in a pretty reasonable position even so.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Good lord those American borders look horendous! The bordergore is horrific! :eek:

Anyway, this has been a brilliant sequel to an already astonishing story. I'm 100% sticking around for Part 3 :)

Been a long time since I've played EU, but swathes of Siberia are surely going to be bringing that figure down?

Personally I'd say a better solution would be making all of Europe and Asia civilized, but Tommy said he already played until 1950 so too late for that. Besides, Poland shouldn't have trouble westernizing; plenty of steppe nations to gobble up.

Part Three is here!

Thanks to everyone for following and commenting up to this point. I hope to see you all in the next part! :D

1597676016863.png

• 2Like
Reactions: