Help!!! Question on Omnimech Mods - Changing config (BEX CBM)

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Paradox Space Exploration Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off

How's the space on your hard drive? Paradox wants to challenge your galaxy brain with a great selection of space exploration games - and they're all on sale for some very down-to-earth prices! The sale runs from May 4th until May 10th at 17:00 CEST / 08:00 PDT.

May 4th - May 10th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

FrostWeasel

Corporal
3 Badges
Feb 27, 2018
  • Stellaris
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
Hi all. I am currently doing a run through with BEX and CBM. I started in 3049 and made my way up the Fed Suns to start taking on some clanners in 3050.
First off, wow, I was not prepared for the first drop on a 1.5 skull mission where i faced off 2 stars of clan mechs ranging from an uller up to a madcat.
After that first shock, and learning to play more cat and mouse, i salvaged my first clan mech. I noticed in the text for the mech hover help it said "Omni-mech: Can be readied into the variant of your choice. Readies in half the time. Stored in parts." So, i tried this with a man-o-war Var C. When I readied it, I saw no option to change the a different Variant. What am I missing? Thanks.

Last edited: