• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Anyone know what wrong with my test event?
2lbz9g3.png

Or where can I found this debug-something?

EDIT: OK I found debug

ERROR : Unknown trigger type [name] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 18!
ERROR : Unknown trigger type [desc] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 19!
ERROR : Unknown trigger type [style] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 21!
ERROR : Unknown trigger type [picture] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 21!
ERROR : Unknown trigger type [date] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 23!
ERROR : Database Mismatch (type = 7 / id 9999999 ) already used!
ERROR : Unknown trigger type [name] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 18!
ERROR : Unknown trigger type [desc] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 19!
ERROR : Unknown trigger type [style] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 21!
ERROR : Unknown trigger type [picture] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 21!
ERROR : Unknown trigger type [date] in Mods\Battle Cry of Old Empires\db\events\test.txt, line 23!

#############################################
###### Test #
#############################################
event = {
id = 9999999
random = no
trigger = {

day = 1
AND = {
month = 1
AND = {
year = 1936
}

}

name = "EVT_9999999_NAME"
desc = "EVT_9999999_DESC"
style = 0
picture = "afrika_korps"

date = { day = 2 month = january year = 1936 }

action_a = {
name = "ACTIONNAME9000999A"
command = { }
}

}

Last edited:
Use for events numbers from 200000 and onwards , and start separating them before hand

200101-200200 - Austria
200201-200300 - UK
200301-200400 - USA
And also somewhere write that , it will be easier later to not get lost when it comes to see which event was for which country

Guys I have (probably) a brilliant Idea, which take (probably again) 10 time more work than giving you one, polished mod. What will you tell If I promise you couple of scenarios, one 1914 as base, two 1936 "if" scenarios (like what would happend if Triple Pact won, or what if Republicans alliance won, and what if UK with protectorat won) than 1945 scenarios "what if". It (probably) will be 10 time more job for my small group, but if I will be able to do this, than you surely love it, don't you? Of course we firstly finish scenario we now working on, but than... Hmmm... I think it's good Idea, and you thinking about it?