• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Xerror33

Recruit
19 Badges
Nov 24, 2021
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
Hey everyone,

I bought the Aquatics DLC on Steam. I also have the entire Stellaris collection there.
The Paradox account, with which I am also logged into the launcher, is linked to the Steam account.
When I click Start in Steam, the Paradox Launcher opens. There all DLC's are shown to me as bought.
If I then start the game, he tells me ingame that I don't have a single DLC.
A quick look at the Steam and Paradox forums didn't help, which shows me that it's not a fundamental problem.
I don't know now where to start to solve the problem.

Warm greetings
Xerror

Update:
I installed the game again directly in the Paradox Launcher.
Now he also recognizes all DLC's.
Reinstalling the Steam version was unsuccessful.
Now I have to hope for a solution from Steam, as it is obviously due to the communication between Steam and Paradox Launcher.

Warm greetings
Xerror

did you try uninstalling the paradox launcher? perhaps that's the source of the problem. on my machine it's listed as a separate app in windows and can be uninstalled. i think i had some issue with one paradox game at some point (unrelated to your problem) and uninstalling the launcher fixed it. i think it was automatically reinstalled the next time i tried to start a paradox game

might be worth a try.