Help me play Ablomis FPs!

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

BARBOSA (Aries)

Major
11 Badges
May 4, 2018
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Prison Architect
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Please hear this heartfelt plea for a fellow player eager for more BT content.

I instaled BEX:CE only to play Ablomis FPs (its a great mod, but i have a potato with 8MB RAM, so i´d have kept vanilla if i had the option).

Luckly my potato was up to the task and i managed to play the solaris mod, as its FPs are triggered by events.

But the other Ablomis FPs never pop up in new careers as there are all those HBS FP in front. It seems they have higher priority and i read there is a limit for simultaneous FPs on the map...

I played them all at least twice in the past, in my campaign save, which is incompatible with Ablomis FPs...

And i don´t have the time to go through all of them again, as i´m working far harder than before just to keep my job thanks to this shitty COVID-19 economy...

So, i ask of you, can anyone send me a career save where HBS FPs were done, but Ablomis FPs don´t?

That or instructions of how to change the json to increase FP limit or at least priority in Ablomis FPs ones. (i´d rather get the save as i´m not a great PC user...)

Thanks!

BARBOSA (Aries)

Major
11 Badges
May 4, 2018
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Prison Architect
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Went back to the source and got an answer!

Thanks Ablomis.

Just in case anyone end up with the same problem...

Delete FPLore folder (its inside mods folder). The FPs will pop up even in campaign :D