• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Paglia, I note that there was an update to downfall on June 15 th 2018 I have copy of 138 already downloaded , but don't remember downloading it during 2018 (age), I take it that the 138 applies to that download and not to an update to any earlier 138. I would normally assume that 138 applies to an update and then any further work would be 139 etc.. also I saw on there 139 is being worked on, was it finished or still work in progress. If ready where is the best place to find it in order to download.

Paglia, I note that there was an update to downfall on June 15 th 2018 I have copy of 138 already downloaded , but don't remember downloading it during 2018 (age), I take it that the 138 applies to that download and not to an update to any earlier 138. I would normally assume that 138 applies to an update and then any further work would be 139 etc.. also I saw on there 139 is being worked on, was it finished or still work in progress. If ready where is the best place to find it in order to download.

1.38 is the same as in 2018... every update has a different number... but there is a 1.38a so this one came after 1.38 (there was an important bug corrected in 1.38a)

But 1.39 will be uploaded in early December unless I hit a roadblock

• 1Like
Reactions:
many thanks again is it worth uploading 138a or just wait for 139 I would assume in view of time wait for 139. Looking forward to it. If, and only , you have time what was the bug

many thanks. I think I will wait for 139. great Christmas present!

many thanks. I think I will wait for 139. great Christmas present!

1.39 shall be out early December
Yes, my own Xmas gift

• 2Like
Reactions:
what was the bug in 138. After checking it is 138 Im playing , so it would be helpful to know

what was the bug in 138. After checking it is 138 Im playing , so it would be helpful to know

I honestly don't remember
But there wasa CTD fro time time and a problem with ENG lua... I think... :oops:

FOUND IT

DONE20180621 : Independant Croatia Events corrected (there were multiple lines that were in conflict netween each other... could have been causing the CTD reported; this was removed from 1.38a)

... and it was indeed causing the CTD

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks, I will carry on with 138 until the new 139 is available early December.. My 138 is showing up as 138 not 138a and was taken from your signature at the bottom of one of your most recent replies. After playing TFHWWII. with their divisions containing all the non fighting units it was again a sort of surprise only having 4 units available in the early stages. the unit lists however are very clear.

With regard to the max of 4 units per Division I seem to remember that you could research to expand that to 5 and then perhaps another. Is this correct and if so what was the research required?
Thanks in advance. Also will that be the same in 139

With regard to the max of 4 units per Division I seem to remember that you could research to expand that to 5 and then perhaps another. Is this correct and if so what was the research required?
Thanks in advance. Also will that be the same in 139

Yes a research can upgrade you to 5, like the vanilla HoI3

There is also a similar tech for assault ship and landing ship (to increase their capacity, like the paratroop planes)

Its still very early December but how is 139 coming along. Very eager, sorry.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Does the forst part of the takeover of Czech republic happen as an event then the invasion

with great excitement I down loaded 139 this evening
I downloaded and it et to my zipfiles2 items I then went to TFH Mod and unzipped both to there.
when the launcher screen came up I double clicked on 139 the name 138 lit up and the little box got it tick.
clicked on play and the launcher window came up and the little clock face started to count off the minuteshis screen with the picture of the halftrack looking into the distance and it said initialising map and there it stayed well over the time a) that I had and B) longer than any other game
Could you tell me what I have done wrong. Or was I too impatient

with great excitement I down loaded 139 this evening
I downloaded and it et to my zipfiles2 items I then went to TFH Mod and unzipped both to there.
when the launcher screen came up I double clicked on 139 the name 138 lit up and the little box got it tick.
clicked on play and the launcher window came up and the little clock face started to count off the minuteshis screen with the picture of the halftrack looking into the distance and it said initialising map and there it stayed well over the time a) that I had and B) longer than any other game
Could you tell me what I have done wrong. Or was I too impatient

Couple of folks ahd issue with the 1.39 install
I'll check that

-----------------

EDIT 21:06
Can't even make it work... I just made a 1.39tt copy to test the install and indeed, it just does not work
Why ??? ... gonna investigate

-----------------

EDIT 21:27

WIll post a new version... which I tested and that does work (check the main thread as soon as the new links will be activated)
Delete the current one and download the new files

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
how will the latest downloadable iteration of Downfall be identified 139??

Just in time for Chrietmas have Got it. Its a bit small a screen at the moment but when time will let you know the details

• 3Like
Reactions: