• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

palanolho

Recruit
1 Badges
Sep 19, 2014
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
Greetings,

I have already 1000+ hour of play on my mobile (iOS) version of Knights of Pen & Paper and I just love the game, congratulations :)

However, I'm having a really big problem that is making me not wanting to play the game any more...

Basically, my save game got bugged (don't know how) and it doesn't allow me to swap a character (the rogue) in my party.

Here's what's happening:
- I'm in town and swap the bugged character just fine
- then I access the equipment of the character I just swapped and I see the equipment from that new character, but the displayed player is the swapped
one
- If I try to travel to another place, the game just freezes in the travel map

So, since the game was purchased, I would like to know if there's anything you can do to fix my save game and make sure that these kind of issues don't occur in the future. I really would like to continue playing my game and after 1000+ hours of play, I don't really feel like starting again because of a bug.

I have downloaded the files from the game in case they are useful for you (i don't know what you would like so, I have it all). You can access it on my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ngwyss4y7v7dzon/KPP files.zip?dl=0

Regards,
- Miguel Pinto