• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
i got it..
i need update

but here is the another problem
the gold from my outpost is disapearing by the way to the market

and the Expansion update can`t find Majesty: the northern expansion
i have a CD with 2 games majesty and expansion by the www.fargus.com
but now it is http://www.playhard.ru/
i don`t now that i need to do
p.s. original majesty(not expansio) is updating from this CD

Last edited:
If you use "extortion" (Rogues Guild) money dissapears from Caravans, yes. So try not to use it when Caravan's move around ;)

As for the update; check the main screen for the version number. Maybe you already *have* the latest version?

That *shouldn't* matter since it should search the register.
Do you run the patch on the same drive (say... c:/ or d:/) as the game?
Or did you move around the game folder after installation?

"Should" and "Actually does" are two different things. I've seen several cases where a patch expects the game to be in the default folder so if someone changes it around, the patch can't find it. You can't discount the possibility.

As an additional example, with the original and NE separate disks, you'd expect NE to install to the same directory as the original because it's really the same game, right? Except it doesn't - it creates a new directory and folder, which is why there were a lot of people asking why when they ran NE for the first time, their progress from the original game wasn't noted. They had to copy the save files from the original folder to the NE folder.

Step 1: Uninstall your game fully, NE and regular if you have both.

Step 2: Reinstall Majesty, the original, take note of where the install directory is.

--Note that when you install the patches, make sure their trying to install to the same directory's(folders) as your game--

Step 2a*: If you don't have The Northern Expansion, install -this-

Step 3: Reinstall Majesty: The Northern Expansion(NE), careful to put it in the right directory. Test running it after you install it to see if you put it in the correct area.

Step 4: Install the latest NE patch, you can get it -here-

All else fails you could buy the sexy Gold edition like I did.

Last edited:
Yeah I did that before I seen your reply. When I loaded up NE I had the Gamespy option. Thanks! Also I would buy Gold which does look sexy lol, but I have the Orginal and NE which is fine for me. That way I can do the the 2 quests Wrath of Krolm etc. Also what's with the Vamperic Revenge v1.1 I found? Was by chance I found it and say's Demo? Is that another quest?

The only 2 I have ever known was on this site, I installed sometime ago.

Vamp' revenge is a special quest that you got to play in the demo, I remember beating it about 20 times before I finally went out and bought the game years ago.