Hello, I have a problem with Every paradox game with javascript error

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

owan

Recruit
15 Badges
Jan 21, 2021
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Victoria 2
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
Hello, I have a problem with Every paradox game with javascript error when I turn on the launcher, it keeps on. Is there a way? I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it again. But it is still the same
1611188190725.png

You need to either post this in Tech Support subforum, or open a ticket in support helpdesk (scroll page to the bottom and you'll see the link 'Support'). Anyway, in order to get support, you need to have Stellaris tied to your account somehow.

Reactions:
Hey OP,

Two days ago, there was an unplanned deployment of Paradox Launcher version 2020.17. The launcher team has reverted the launcher update and the current live version of the launcher should be 2020.16. If you are on 2020.17, restarting the game/launcher should acquire the update, restarting the launcher again (manually, not using the button in 2020.17) will trigger the launcher to update to the correct version (2020.16).

If, after doing this, you are still on 2020.17, uninstalling Paradox Launcher v2 via Add/Remove Programs (on Windows), and then restarting the game will trigger the launcher to download and update to 2020.16.

Read more here: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/unplanned-launcher-release-of-2020-17.1453117/

If none of these solutions fix your problem, go to support.paradoxplaza.com and open a ticket.

Hope this helps!

• 2Like
Reactions: