• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

navy3000

Recruit
1 Badges
Feb 6, 2014
  • Leviathan: Warships
Hello i just joined the fourms this game is epic! but i can not see why there are almost no players on...i want to see how my Yamato and U.S.S Missouri wiould do in a team battle....anyways i have a qustion...is there a Map editer? and if so where is it? this game is going into my top fav gamees as number 3!

Hello navy3000 , my name is elarma and I am a boataholic . Kidding , but my in game tag is elarma , add me if you like and we can play some 24 hour games . There are a few others who do this also . We are doing a 2v2 24 hour timer at the moment . Great fun . So...for now...did you put armor on Everything ? If not , maybe start by putting armor on everything then remove for speed , if you even need that , after you get used to how the boats move . If you run with no armor , your fleet doesn't last too long . A really good place to start if you have the time is to watch replay's from the boatest replay thread . If you do start at the most recent one's to get a feel for how MP goes . GL .

Welcome to Leviathan!

Friend me in game: Amishcow

Most Admirals who play this game are either new (like yourself), do not mind sitting in a que for an hour for a game, or like Elarma said, do 24 hour timer games and log in once a day.

And yes, armor your ships unless you're pulling sneaky shenanigans on Elarma ;)