• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, there you have it, there is room for humanists and democrats in our Paradoxian hearts too (but not enough that I will tell you what Magistrates do)!
What do magistrates? ... ;)

Will there be an easy way of checking who is in each trade league? Or will I have to select a country and then check if it says "member of trade league X"?

I think one of screenshots answers that question: go to trade map, put the mouse pointer over a country and read the text in the corner.

Will the United Provinces be considered as a merchant republic then?

Merchan republics are getting more events and decisions for them. Does it mean that there will be more decissions and events in general? That, despite not being a new killer feature, would add a lot to the game depth.

Now this is a nice early birthday present, but I was hoping for something bigger.

Very interesting :eek:

Didnt expect this. Looks awesome. Whats next? Alliances of Independent Imperial Knights or cities? After this i can rule out nothing. Just hope it doesnt take away too much time for making a very detailed dynasty system, because thats the real justification for buying HTTT. But Hanseatic League improvement came out of nowhere and is great.

there is room for humanists and democrats in our Paradoxian hearts too (but not enough that I will tell you what Magistrates do)!
Hilarious !

It's really great to see through these Dev Diaries that HT is developped with so much love. It promises to be a great expansion. :)

Didnt expect this. Looks awesome. Whats next? Alliances of Independent Imperial Knights or cities? After this i can rule out nothing. Just hope it doesnt take away too much time for making a very detailed dynasty system, because thats the real justification for buying HTTT. But Hanseatic League improvement came out of nowhere and is great.

I thougt that the reason for buying the expansion was new, expanded and improved features, wether if they are related to dinasties or not.

Very interesting. I'm glad to see that governments are getting somewhat of an overhaul. I always thought it was a bit strange that the choice of being a Republic vs Monarchy were mostly based on how good my kings have been. All the new trading options are quite interesting too. No more just sending out 5 merchants to every CoT in sight and that's the end of that.

Very interesting. It's good to see that improvements are wide ranging, and that there are plenty of new ideas floating around, though admittedly quite focussed on europe. There definitely seems to be enough there to make the expansion a valid project, dynasties alone wouldn't cut it.