• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have the feeling that many AARs have started this way, that is, with no game to back it. But the history deserves following, in my opinion. So, let's go!

Does that mean that you'd like to see what I had planned for later years?

Because I'd be happy to post those ideas/maps

:) asd

I'd love to see them.

Does that mean that you'd like to see what I had planned for later years?

Because I'd be happy to post those ideas/maps

It goes without saying, my friend! Of course I'd like! Let it go, please ;)

It is sad to see that this is not doing so well on your front, but the quality is superb and the story is fancinating and well written. If you don't enjoy the writing, then don't write, but I think you have made the right choice in not saying this is dead. We pray it will come back soon enough :)

More news and spoilers!

I hope your all enjoying your new year!

NEWS
I have decided to put glorifications on hold as well as the AAR. I started glorifications hastily, with a new saint every week, and then slowed it down to once a month. But, at the moment, I haven't been reading enough AARs to find any new saints. Once again, just like the AAR, if any of you want to glorify community members, feel free to interview them and post it here in full glorification fashion. And again, you may do the same with updates if you wish.

SPOILERS
-What we would recognize as Protestantism would be called "Marsillianism" in this timeline, after it was started in 1459 by Marsilio Ficino
ss3nu0.png

-The Catholic Holy Roman Empire would go to war with the Marsillian France and annex it, but by 1500, the mega-sized Holy Roman Empire would finally fall apart. A brutal civil war between all the different cultures and Christian denominations within the HRE would cause it to fall apart. Various regions would become independent once more, HRE colonies in America would declare there independence, and the HRE would be reduced to a remnant centered around Brandenburg and north Germany.

-Sometime during the 1500s, I had planned for a crazy emperor (much like in Rome AARisen) to march on Rome and start the second Orthodox-Catholic war. The Orthodox would rapidly start losing ground until the situation becomes desperate. The situation becomes so desperate that the crazy emperor is killed and a new emperor is crowned, uniting the Orthodox Empire with Russia, once again. This would lead to another Orthodox victory.

-Later conquests of the Orthodox would include Ethiopia, the rest of Russia, Siberia, and Alaska.

-Napoleon, historically born in Corsica, would end up being Venetian. His life would play out very familiar to us, as he takes control of Venice and creates a huge empire, conquering southern Germany, Dalmatia, Spain, and France. Finally, he makes a huge mistake in his infamous march across the Balkans, and suffers a huge defeat to the Orthodox (and the elements) at Constantinople. His defeat leads the people of Venice (with Orthodox help) to overthrow (kill) him and Europe is made as it was before at the council of Constantinople in 1814.

-In Part 3 (Vicky), I wanted the Orthodox Empire to remain relatively peaceful. It would industrialize and take part in occasional wars to help its allies (and keep Germany and Italy disunited). Finally, it would go to war with mega-China (which had given independence to its massive American west coast colony) around the year 1900. This would be a brutal war (as China in this timeline would have been very formidable and partially modernized) that would last almost a decade. Finally, China would win, gaining Alaska and parts of Manchuria and Siberia. This would cause humiliation for the Orthodox, who would only gain redemption when they help the British defeat the Germans, French, and Italians in the Great War, finally ending all hopes of unification for those lands.

-In Part 4 (HoI2), I didn't really know how I would continue the timeline. The only idea I had was a really cheesy and ambitious one: the antichrist would arise to power in the Aztec Republic (remember, in this timeline, the Aztecs stay independent and conquer an area similar to pre-1848 Mexico) This antichrist would set up the Biblical story of Revelations, until the Orthodox make their last stand at Jerusalem and are saved by Heaven. After this, everything turns out just like the Bible, all evil is destroyed, the Last Judgement finally happens, and the eternity of light, happiness, etc begins. :p

Pity. :( I would have liked to follow this story and its crazy finale. Well, anyhow, it's been a pleasureable read while it lasted. Thanks!

Once again, thanks for all the support throughout this entire AAR!

I have decided that I may do one of two AARs:

-one based on my current EU3 Byzantine game, which is becoming VERY interesting (and addictive)
OR
-one based on a Vicky Peru game that I played long ago but took many screen shots of

I'm leaning towards the Vicky Peru AAR, because it'd be a breath of fresh air, away from EU3 or the Balkans. It'd be short. (the game was interesting, but not too eventful, especially towards the end)

What do you guys think?

Come visit us at vicky. We are a bit lacking in Peruvian AARs in the LibrAARy so i'd be more than happy to add one from the brilliant writer you are. Nika! was simply superb!

I don't care what you write as long as you write :D

I don't care what you write as long as you write :D

Never few words said so much. Go to Vicky. I don't read too many Vicky AARs, so it will be another reason to visit that forum more frecuently, in addition to robou's Correspondence, an excelent AAR, it goes withotu saying.

So many AARs, just one Kurty.:rofl: