• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

PDXKatten

Community Manager
Administrator
Paradox Staff
QA
Oct 14, 2022
Generals!

Word on the front lines is there's something new on the Horizon....Allow us to introduce our new YouTube Channel for everything Hearts of Iron.On this channel you can expect feature breakdowns, trailers, and extra content from the devs!

Make sure to check out the Trailer here
:point_right::skin-tone-2:
https://pdxint.at/42YLmgZ

Make sure to subscribe to never miss content
:link:
https://pdxint.at/HOIYouTube
Generic 16_9 (1920x1080) MAIN EDIT (1).png

Last edited:
  • 17Like
Reactions:
devs~!
if you would ask as an avid player what in upcoming patches i think would be needed big time is:
- more re-balance towards realism
- border clash possibility means only bombard or recon not move fully into territory
- expanded tech tree with more flavour of hoi3 atmosphere
- more realistic pop numbers as well more realism in accruing service people over time
- logistics system gui and explanation better
- more realistic resource scattering across map
- revising and better explane paradrop and supply drop (airplane)
- Toned down general buffs, more granular build up so the best are the best but few
- revised amy staff planning, more simple and when using draw frontline and or movement by ai better movement etc.
- less clutter and more clear gui in general
I think this is the wrong thread for this - such proposals belong in the suggestion forum and it is also better to adress each of your items in a single thread there (be it an existing one in which someone else suggested the same thing or something similar...or a new one, if none exists)

• 10Like
Reactions:
i don't think so, hoi4 is a great game one of my most played prdx titles but last year+ its playtime has decreased a lot, don't refer me to mods, i think a lot is to be gained by improving vanilla gameplay, its necessary for anyone to see that hoi4 gui was slick functioning well but becomes cluttered and things feel unbalanced and not well explained, this needs urgently attention than celebrate it with a yt entry, in my view not the other way around.
My disagreeing wasn't directed to the content of your suggestions - just to posting them here (which is IMO the wrong place and also not increasing the chances of them getting attention/consideration). And that's the opinion of someone who also thinks that it's own youtube channel isn't directly the thing HoI4 needs most (it might help a bit indirectly, as I heard that some people out there might care about social media - and if more people are attracted to HoI4, I consider it as something good). It is just...I have my own set of unfixed bugs and stuff - does that mean that I should now go and post them in each and every new thread, regardless what's this threads intention is? I don't think so and I also don't think it is something the forum rules encourage.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Subbed.