Hearts of Iron IV Pre-Order information and FAQ

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sorry if a daft question, but this is a first ever post. I assume that you get the german tank pack with the Colonel edition , even though only US, UK, French & Soviet are listed under the Colonel edition, however on the poster it includes German Tanks? Is this just an error. Basically I want the German Tank Pack but I only want to pay a Colonel Price

Reactions:
So clarification: The Polish Pack is free for everyone!

The reason it's a separate it's because it was developed as a separate project. It was meant to be released AFTER HoI4 was released. But since HoI was delayed, they timed up nicely and will be added for free with any purchase of Hearts of Iron IV (no matter if you pre-order or what version you buy. It's given to EVERYONE who buys HoI4 in one way or the other).

I'm extremely confused.. What is this Polish pack? As well as those tank packs? Skin or something?

Is German Tank Pack included in Colonel Edition? It's listed on the image, but not in description itself.

Image:

colonel-steamversion.png

And description:
Heavy Cruiser Pack: Seven heavy cruisers available for both Axis and Allies - Exeter, Prinz Eugen and Mogami amongst others.
Soviet Tank Pack: Eight tanks for when playing as Soviet, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
US Tank Pack: Eight tanks for when playing as USA, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
British Tank Pack: Eight tanks for when playing as United Kingdom, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
French Tank Pack: Eight tanks for when playing as France, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
Wallpapers: Wallpapers made with art from the game.
Colonel Forum Icon: A icon that can be used on Paradox own forum.

Reactions:
That Soviet struggle trailer is objectively awesome.

But after the Stellaris debacle I am not pre-ordering from Paradox. I like your games but you are going to have to re-earn my trust on this one.

Reactions:
Is German Tank Pack included in Colonel Edition? It's listed on the image, but not in description itself.
check the Pre-order thread here in the forum. It is in the Colonel.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...iron-iv-pre-order-information-and-faq.933362/
Colonel Edition

index.php

• Heavy Cruiser Pack:
    Seven heavy cruisers available for both Axis and Allies - Exeter, Prinz Eugen and Mogami amongst others.
  • Soviet Tank Pack:
    Eight tanks for when playing as Soviet, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
  • US Tank Pack:
    Eight tanks for when playing as USA, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
  • British Tank Pack:
    Eight tanks for when playing as United Kingdom, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
  • German Tank Pack:
    Eight tanks for when playing as Germany, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.

Reactions:
@podcat
are these special tanks and heavy cruiser packs exclusive for the pre-orders ?
people buying the game after release wont be able to get anyone these ?
and
are these exclusive like separate from the in game tanks and ships or just cosmetic makeups ?

Reactions: