- Apr 2, 2012
STOCKHOLM - 07 February 2019 - The great democracies of the world face unprecedented challenges on their legitimacy. Fascists and Communists pressure freedom loving nations on every side. Will they hasten war against the forces of tyranny or follow a path to authoritarianism? Are they safe beyond the seas that have historically provided ample protection? What path will you choose? Make your mark on history in Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns on 28 February, 2019.
Man the Guns is the newest expansion for Paradox Development Studio’s best-selling grand strategy wargame Hearts of Iron IV. It brings new detail to the naval game as well as adding a host of new gameplay options for major democratic powers including new political focus trees and governments in exile.
Man the Guns can be pre-ordered from the Paradox store or other major online retailers for $19.99.
Features of Hearts of Iron IV: Man the Guns include:
- New Alternate American History: Use the American Congress to push for reform, at the risk of plunging the nation into another civil war.
- New Alternate British History: Push for early decolonization of the British Empire or restore the ancient privileges of the monarchy
- Ship Design: Research new components and refit older vessels to take advantage of new knowledge. Outfit your submarines with snorkels or improved stealth.
- Admiral Traits and Skills - Tailor and level up your Admirals with new traits and skills.
- Governments in Exile: Welcome a government in exile to your democracy, boosting their legitimacy in return for more manpower and elite troops fighting to free their homeland.
- Other National Focuses: New national focuses for The Netherlands and Mexico.
- Naval Mines: Protect your coasts from invasion or assault with anti-ship mines, or clear a path through enemy mines before you make the big push.
- Shipping route controls - plot new routes for your shipping and navies by marking areas you want to avoid.
- Naval Treaties: Struggle to keep the peace by following internationally agreed upon rules, or creatively defy the world consensus by exceeding your limits.
- Amphibious Landing Vehicles: Add power to your beach landing by researching and producing specialized combat vehicles for your marines.
- New Music: Original music composed specifically for the Man the Guns expansion.
Pre-order on Paradoxplaza Store
Pre-order on Steam
Is Man the Guns included in the expansion pass?
- Yes it is
When do I get my pre-order bonus?
- On February 28th, when the game releases