Hearts of Iron IV - Development Diary 58 - Tutorial, Wiki & Browser

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Good to see you guys are taking the steep learning curve of the genre seriously. I forget sometimes how foreign your games seem to people who haven't been playing them for the better part of a decade.

Hopefully we also see some good country guides added to the wiki by the players.

Reactions:
the game ships with an offline version of the wiki as well you can decide to use instead.
If it's an offline version, and there forth not the online one. Is Paradox going to continue to update the in game one? Also does that mean that both wikis might contain different info sometimes?

Reactions:
Very nice! Quite an improvement for players that couldn't get into HOI3 and had to start EU4 with Castilla.

I only hope the tutorial is updated when the expansions add new mechanics.

Reactions:
lhjhbB9.gif

Reactions:
Cheers for the DD Podcat :D. That tutorial looks great, a huge step up from HoI3 :). I've used the in-game browser to get to the wiki in Stellaris as well, and it's a great way of doing things - great work :). Big props for the offline version as well.

See you guys next friday when we'll do the last diary before release!

Good luck for the last week prior to release, all the best to you, the team and the betas, am looking forward to playing the product of all your hard work :D.

Reactions:
Can you sync the local wiki with the web one?

Yay, Paradoxpaedia! :D

Reactions: