Hearts of Iron IV - Development Diary 5 - Production Lines

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I understand you correctly, you won't have to wait until the line completes twice - you'll get the battleship as soon as that unit is completed. If you put more dockyards on it, you'll get the unit faster, but you won't have to wait until the cycle completes multiple times to get the ship you ordered.
Thanks for your advice.

That is irrelevant, why would I want to store outdated equipment? Makes no sense whatsoever.
The storage should have limitations sure, but removing storage is just plain nonsensical.

One interesting use I have found for outdated equipment is using it for lend & lease agreements during coups of minor nations. In many cases our outdated equipment is top of the line for these nations with limited technology.

Reactions:
One interesting use I have found for outdated equipment is using it for lend & lease agreements during coups of minor nations. In many cases our outdated equipment is top of the line for these nations with limited technology.
Then why i cann't send away those useless Figthers I and hurricanes? I hate listing trough infinite list of crap just to find my 10k+ valuable figthers or CAS.
Right now LL is somewhat broken. You can not send any equipment, just one that you produced in your country.

Then why i cann't send away those useless Figthers I and hurricanes? I hate listing trough infinite list of crap just to find my 10k+ valuable figthers or CAS.
Right now LL is somewhat broken. You can not send any equipment, just one that you produced in your country.

Although the original list is extensive and can be a bit of a bother to go through, the 'Modify Lend & Lease' is much better organised. With it you can choose whether or not you want to send Infantry, Armour, Air, & Navy units using the same buttons in the Production Line. Therefore it might be easier to just send anything the first time, and choose the Modify agreement button to utilize this improved interface. True it would be better if this was the first interface offered. Perhaps this is a good candidate for a patch.