• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Meneth

Crusader Kings 3 Programmer
153 Badges
Feb 9, 2011
www.paradoxwikis.com
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • 500k Club
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
upload_2019-6-30_11-10-12.png

I've set up an Hearts of Iron 4 wiki so that info on the game, especially once it releases, can be gathered in a coherent fashion in a centralized region.
This is the 7th Paradox wiki I'm hosting, the other 6 being CKII, EU4, EU3, Vic2, HoI3, and EvW.

I hope that the wiki will grow to become a useful resource for all players once the game is released. In the meantime there should be plenty of info to add once the dev diaries start.
Right now there's not that much info there, but that should change with time.
Visit it here.

There's also links info on some of the countries on the countries page.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
The countries page is starting to fill out nicely: http://www.hoi4wiki.com/Countries

Help filling out the individual countries would be appreciated. As an example I've started a page on Norway: http://www.hoi4wiki.com/Norway
A short introduction, the capital, government type, and faction will do.

We might add "governing party" to the template as well, but if so that can easily be added to individual pages in the future.

Reactions:
You need to create Menus on the left side. ATM you can't get to the countries list from main page.
There will be a list of important pages on the frontpage eventually. Right now there's very few pages though.

Reactions:
There will be a list of important pages on the frontpage eventually. Right now there's very few pages though.

I understand that but for people who go straight to the wiki, they need access to the countries page. Since there is no short cut they have to either Google it or come to this thread to get to there.

Also if you could do more on the Norway one so we can have an template on what to do. Then I will get working on other European countries.

I understand that but for people who go straight to the wiki, they need access to the countries page. Since there is no short cut they have to either Google it or come to this thread to get to there.

Also if you could do more on the Norway one so we can have an template on what to do. Then I will get working on other European countries.
There, it's got a section with important pages now.

Reactions:
I've started a bit on Germany and France. Just wondering though, is copying and pasting from wikipedia allowed for brief introductions?
Yes. Wikipedia uses the same content license as my wikis.

Reactions:
And great job done again Meneth. Fabulous! Keep up the ever continuing great Work.

Reactions:
Why am I redirected to the forums, when I try to log in the wiki?
When you click the log-in button, the following should happend:
  1. You're sent to the Paradox Account log-in (this happens transparently if you're already logged in)
  2. You're sent back to the wiki
  3. If a wiki account already exists for your PDX account, you're logged in. Done
  4. Your forum user name is retrieved
  5. If you have one, a wiki account with that name is created and you're logged in. Done
  6. If not you're sent to the forum to set up a forum account
  7. After that you should be sent back to the wiki and logged in, but I've heard that can fail. That's on the forums' end of things though. If it fails, hitting log in on the wiki once more after setting up a forum name should resolve it
Since you've got a forum account and are presumably already logged into your Paradox Account, you should just be instantly logged into the wiki upon hitting log in though.

When will a full and correct list of countries be added? I noticed some changes to the Wiki a few days back, and a load of country articles were deleted.

Reactions:
When you click the log-in button, the following should happend:
  1. You're sent to the Paradox Account log-in (this happens transparently if you're already logged in)
  2. You're sent back to the wiki
  3. If a wiki account already exists for your PDX account, you're logged in. Done
  4. Your forum user name is retrieved
  5. If you have one, a wiki account with that name is created and you're logged in. Done
  6. If not you're sent to the forum to set up a forum account
  7. After that you should be sent back to the wiki and logged in, but I've heard that can fail. That's on the forums' end of things though. If it fails, hitting log in on the wiki once more after setting up a forum name should resolve it
Since you've got a forum account and are presumably already logged into your Paradox Account, you should just be instantly logged into the wiki upon hitting log in though.
It doesnt log me in :/

When will a full and correct list of countries be added? I noticed some changes to the Wiki a few days back, and a load of country articles were deleted.
That, plus province list with IDs and other info. Some maps etc