• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I want to translate wiki to Turkish, what do you think?
Feel free to do so on a site of your own; all text on the wiki is available under CC 3.0 BY-NC-SA.
It won't be hosted on hoi3wiki.com though, as I have no way to ensure quality in other languages.

I feel like everything is still outdated. Is this wiki dead now too?
Not a lot of editors, sadly.
But at least people can edit the wiki. It seems the HoI3 community is too small to provide up to date info though; the EU3 Wiki gets similar traffic to the HoI3 Wiki despite EU4 being out.

It seems the HoI3 community is too small to provide up to date info though;
Well, at least for me it's the markup language. It maybe easy for total newbies, but for people fluent in (X)HTML/CSS and (La)TeX it's simply a horrible concept.
Is there any usable HTML/TeX-->MediaWiki converter, or at least a offline WYSIWYG editor?

Well, at least for me it's the markup language. It maybe easy for total newbies, but for people fluent in (X)HTML/CSS and (La)TeX it's simply a horrible concept.
Is there any usable HTML/TeX-->MediaWiki converter, or at least a offline WYSIWYG editor?
Can't say I know of anything of the sort, but a bit of googling will probably yield some useful results.

I'm afraid I don't actually know how those were calculated, sorry.

Late reply: I originally computed them way back in the day, but don't have the original scripts anymore (I've rewritten pyradox since then). I'm rebuilding them, but it's not where it was before yet. You can see an example here but I still have to check for correctness. I have to figure out whether each upgrade is still +1% IC/time cost and supply/fuel consumption.

its going slowly but steady
some countries updated: hungary and mexico(stil awaiting some improvements), brazil, finland, siam, republican spain and poland are mostly up to date in terms of numbers

Reactions: