• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh, no, I just noticed that nearly all the changes I made to that page (including the tables) to fix the hull value have disappeared!!
That's due to the server move. Your changes probably got saved to the old server, which now no longer exists as such.
The issue should be gone now.

Since we are updating the wiki for TFH, shouldn't we stop including info concerning FTM and before in the TFH version? We can strip out entire parts for newer data, plus we could also begin removing links to outdated threads. An example of old info would be in the land combat reference where it mentions the defensiveness/toughness "flaw." Is that really needed? I've already done a little bit of this, but don't want to go "whole hog" on it without input.

Since we are updating the wiki for TFH, shouldn't we stop including info concerning FTM and before in the TFH version? We can strip out entire parts for newer data, plus we could also begin removing links to outdated threads. An example of old info would be in the land combat reference where it mentions the defensiveness/toughness "flaw." Is that really needed? I've already done a little bit of this, but don't want to go "whole hog" on it without input.
I agree but think some allowance for earlier versions should be made, as from reading the forum posts, it is clear that people are still using older versions of the game.
In some cases it might be worth mentioning briefly how it used to work, but the main focus should definitely be TFH.

corrected: Spend IC on consumer goods do not generate money.
Thanks.

Good to see interest is renewed in the wiki! Great to see a busy "recent changes" page. Keep up the great work guys!

This is a second dream come true! (First one was hoi itself ;) )

When I saw the user interface for the first time, it was really confusing. "Hmm... what happens if I press this button? Why are those numbers red?"
HoI has a small tutorial, but it doesn't tell anything about game mechanics. Paradoxian wiki helped very much, but outdated articles confused even more.
For example, spies lowering neutrality option was removed from tfh and replaced with "prepare for war" -event, I think.

I'm going to register right away.

Looking good! The Japan country guide needs updating, anyone up for that? I'd get to it myself but I'm not that experienced with HOI3 (yet).

EDIT: A thought: countries can easily have more than one guide, it would be nice to see what several HOI3 elites think is the best path to victory. For example, some prefer the "39 fall of France" strategy, while others like to wait.

Guys I don't know where to ask:
How can I calculate the basic statistics for each year for every type of unit? (Like this one: http://hoi3wiki.com/Armour_statistics)
I saw these pages aren't accurate and I'd like to try to bring them up to date just don't know how exactly the IC and time numbers are calculated.
I'm afraid I don't actually know how those were calculated, sorry.