• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
There are glaring errors in the supply page that have been around since v1.3. Do I change them myself or report/submit them to committee as I am quite sure some "expert" will come along and change my changes. These misconceptions refuse to die.

There are glaring errors in the supply page that have been around since v1.3. Do I change them myself or report/submit them to committee as I am quite sure some "expert" will come along and change my changes. These misconceptions refuse to die.
Go ahead and correct the mistakes yourself. If you don't feel up to the task, write about it on the page's Talk page :)
If there's anything controversial, just make sure to mention your sources on the Talk page.

(The best way to get people to fix an incorrect wiki page is update it with glaring errors that piss everyone off)
That'll likely just result in me reverting the edits within a day at most; within minutes if I'm at my computer at the time.

what we need is someone to watch all the surray FTM videos. then transcribe it into the wiki.

i may eventally get round to fiing some stuff as well

Would be simpler to add the relevant links to the videos from http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL177CF59636F80BD7 Most of the pages have out of date information and just need updating from FTM, so adding material from a FTM tutorial may not be so helpful.

depends, some of the pages only got the "FTM 3.06" tag put in the corner, but don't actually releate. also most of the stuff in the videos is still relevant. sure pirecing is new, and combat time is changed, but widit hasn't etc

Thanks Meneth

Good idea the old one was getting... well .... old :p

Little suggestion, I'm looking at the division compositions tables and I'm having a bit of trouble understanding all the acronyms (TD, H arm, ...). While some are pretty easy to figure out, maybe it would be nice to have some sort of list with the meaning of those. I'm sure this would help some players, including me. :p

Edit: Never mind, the information is on the land unit page! Didn't see that. Thanks again.

Last edited:
So I just looked, and yes, the guide under "Nationalist China" is dated to 3.06FtM.

However, the way the wiki is set up, there isn't a "list of guides", so to speak. Just the one link from the Country Guides page.

Ergo, I'd have two choices:

A) Edit the page in one, gigantic swoop, which would require me to take hours at once (something work may frown upon ;p), and pray that I get all the wiki-formatting right (I don't do a lot of wiki editing)
or
B) Edit the page in chunks, which will result in it (until finished, which may be a few days) being a hodgepodge of current and out-of-date info.

So I just looked, and yes, the guide under "Nationalist China" is dated to 3.06FtM.

However, the way the wiki is set up, there isn't a "list of guides", so to speak. Just the one link from the Country Guides page.

Ergo, I'd have two choices:

A) Edit the page in one, gigantic swoop, which would require me to take hours at once (something work may frown upon ;p), and pray that I get all the wiki-formatting right (I don't do a lot of wiki editing)
or
B) Edit the page in chunks, which will result in it (until finished, which may be a few days) being a hodgepodge of current and out-of-date info.
B) I'd recommend going section by section.
Alternatively, you can rewrite it on the Talk page, and thus not edit the live page at all until you're actually done. It also lets me (and others) ensure all formatting is correct before the page goes live.

B) I'd recommend going section by section.
Alternatively, you can rewrite it on the Talk page, and thus not edit the live page at all until you're actually done. It also lets me (and others) ensure all formatting is correct before the page goes live.

Well, the Discussion page doesn't seem to exist yet, so I suppose if I fubar it, no harm will be done ;p