• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Greetings Everyone,

My name is Ogima and me and my friends enjoy playing HOI3 Black Ice 10.3 every Fri and Saturday. Our time zone is PST and everyone interested is welcome to join us. We enjoy roleplay and playing casually with one another. We are looking for players who enjoy playing Minor countries like (Spain, Turkey, Romania, etc...) as well as those who enjoy playing Majors. We are ONLY looking for players who are respectful and can use microphones or at least keep with the chat during the game session. If anyone has time and interested in joining our Black Ice 10.3 game this Friday, please reply to this thread and let me know what country you would want. So far the United States and the U.S.S.R. have been selected but the remaining countries are fair game. Here is our Discord (https://discord.gg/7mVGNvW) which we will be adding more and more information regarding the countries during World War 2. Anyone will be able to add also as we can never know too much regarding that period of history. :) It will be a pleasure to meet all those who participate!

Warmest Regards,

Ogima