• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
6 months old thread about game mechanics of latest expansion/dlc which is still sold by developers and currently was on sale.... guys you must be trolling, like seriously...

This IS NOT NECROMANCY! wth... it's actually about current game mechanics of the game and only 6 months old... with your stance you could close whole victoria 2 subforum "since last release is 6 months old and no one develops it anymore"...

if I could report your posts as in any other sensible forum I would instantly do, but can't.

The expansion was released just under 1 year and 6 months ago. This is a developer diary for it from before it was released, and the last post prior to this new discussion was 1 year, 6 months and two days ago. 2013, not 2014. That's quite a bit more than 6 months ago. And yes, you're welcome to report us to your nearest moderator. I've seen posts less than 3 months old with more relevance than this closed in CK2's forums for necromancy. Besides, we both answered the guy's question.

The final answer to that guy's question would be - this game is not going to be developed any further. The development stopped a long time ago. The devs don't care about Vicky2 anymore. So any requests for patches, fixes, any feedbacks or comments, are just going to fall on deaf ears (or say, there are no ears at all). It is useless to give 'feedbacks' or ask for patches.

No need for everyone to get so hostile about this and start name-calling.