Healthcare not being used.

Healthcare not being used.

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

SamikB

Recruit
Jan 19, 2021
Hello, recently playing city skylines in all of the city's I've made they are not using the healthcare services I've provided them with. I have good road access to building yet their not using them. I can almost just bulldoze hospital to save my money. However, they do use the healthcare services for player mistakes such as dirty water, pollution etc.
Note, I am playing it on the Xbox.

Attachments

• 16110527954628851770572280295066.jpg
    16110527954628851770572280295066.jpg
    7,9 MB · Views: 0

MarkJohnson

Field Marshal
15 Badges
Feb 19, 2015
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
If your cims are healthy, they won't use healthcare. There is no sickness mechanic in the game. They only get sick when poisoned.

Just make sure to keep noise pollution out of residential nor near it too closely.

Yes, you could build a city with little to no hospitals nor clinics. But they do provide a good happiness bonus for everything in your city, so they stay happy.

SamikB

Recruit
Jan 19, 2021
Ok, thank you. It just seems weird that only some of them are sick out of a population of 80,000.

MarkJohnson

Field Marshal
15 Badges
Feb 19, 2015
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Prison Architect
None are actually sick, was my point. They are being poisoned. Stop the poisoning and your cims will be sick free. It's a big challenge for sure. But once you understand this, it is easy to avoid on a new city.

I'm glad there isn't a sickness mechanic. Between garbage and death care, there is a lot of traffic going on, let alone the freight system, tourism, etc.

SamikB

Recruit
Jan 19, 2021
Oh ok thanks once again. I've had to shut of the freight system a couple of times due to the traffic its making.

MarkJohnson

Field Marshal
15 Badges
Feb 19, 2015
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Stellaris
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Prison Architect
Oh ok thanks once again. I've had to shut of the freight system a couple of times due to the traffic its making.

Yeah, you need to make more balanced freight, or add cargo stations (train, plane, and/or ship) to move freight out by other than road. Make sure they are in your district and not out on the highway or something.