• Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Honestly I think they're part of reason why MS sat on the IP, I'm pretty sure MA2: Lone Wolf was it? Flopped pretty damn hard.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't have sale numbers, but the first one looks to have sold pretty well at 1.1M in the US by 2006.

Edit: a bit more search fu, has come up with 360k worldwide, which is a decent amount, but I can see how that would be considered a failure compared to the previous.

SpectralThundr

Second Lieutenant
12 Badges
Jun 21, 2018
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • BATTLETECH
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't have sale numbers, but the first one looks to have sold pretty well at 1.1M in the US by 2006.

Edit: a bit more search fu, has come up with 360k worldwide, which is a decent amount, but I can see how that would be considered a failure compared to the previous.
I remember the first selling decently, I also remember the 2nd one's mp component which was similar to MPBT:3025 getting it's plug pulled extremely quickly by MS, which was the first sign to me that it flopped. 360k is nothing, especially nowadays with how much development cost and marketing cost have sky rocketed the last few years. Course then the terrible idea (sorry Mitch) to turn Shadowrun into an FPS and whalla! The entire Fasa catalog of IP sits dormant for a decade practically without a single official release beyond obscure mod teams.