• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 6, 2006
Alright, I'm doing the tutorial and it seems pretty informative. Only problem is, the information seems to be wrong. I select my brigades by their flags, and double left click where I want them to go -- and then they don't. Anyone know what gives?

I'm also pretty new to the game. So we both are still learning. But it will be worth it ! The game is one of the best I've ever played during all of my life (and I play game for 20 years now :) ).

you click the destination and then your brigade general starts moving there. Then you click the formation you want your brigade to be moved (battle line, double line, colum, skirmishers in front). Most often you choose manoevre colums, then you'll see the regiment flags appear next to the brigade general destination. Your brigade is now moving. If you choose double quick for the brigade general, your whole brigade starts to move in double quick pace, etc.

so important = you give orders to your brigade general and your brigade regiments. This is not exactly the same thing.

also important = if you put your brigade general on AI controlled, he might decide to do other things you want him to do. So if you click AI controlled out, the brigade general will do whatever you think is best. Otherwise he'll do what he thinks is best. This happens sometimes during engagements, for movement orders there's not much of an issue.

by the way = congratulations to the Madminutes team ! Bring out another game like this ! :)

It almost sounds like a problem we have heard of before. Are you using a NoCD crack on the game? If so then it won't work. Reinstall the game without the crack and it should work correctly. If you aren't using a crack, come on over to the official website forums and we will help you track down the problem.

Shirkon - MMG Team

I really think this game didn't got the attention it deserved.

I played the old demo for Bull run and I must confess the second Manassas game is much more mature in everything. I really hope it will pick up more attention and sales to make further games in the future !

take command ! :)