Having a gay wife is probably the best thing ever?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Lesbian wife has always been the pro strat in CK2, it's the same way in CK3 for similar reasons.

You don't really need extra offspring via seduction.

Does the relationship with your wife really matter that much? Does it increase fertility somehow? I normally just get it barely positive just so my wife won't join in plots to murder me, which is a fairly common occurrence.

I am going to start sending Ck-spawned questions like these to magazine relationship columns.

• 6Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
I am going to start sending Ck-spawned questions like these to magazine relationship columns.
If you do, please watch out for and share the resulting article :D I'd love to read that!

Reactions:
Lesbian wife has always been the pro strat in CK2
I never really worried about this in CK2, since genetic inheritance didn't matter much there (plus the Homosexual trait reduced Fertility), unlike in CK3. In fact, since my bloodline breeding programs usually resulted in inbreeding problems it was a good thing when someone injected fresh genes into the family.

(Assuming I didn't discover them. Pride would force me to brutalize them in the most horrible way imaginable if I did.)