• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(59195)

Private
Jul 21, 2006
This is my first post ever on here so I'm sorry if this question has been covered on here before. But I was curious if anyone has ever modded the game to play a GC as some country in which every country in the world is at war with everyone else? No alliances, no puppets... just a total battle royale... with a last country standing. Could it even work or would it cause some sort of catastrophic game crash? I'm immensely interested in starting this mod if it can be done. Nothing like a good Darwinian struggle where only the strongest survives. I'm even considering starting everyone out with nuke technology to make it really interesting.

Eeehm havent you heard of the "World Destruction" event?
After at least 8 nukes there is a 50% chance your game is over because the world is destroyed. :D

Why is this posted in the AAR section?

General Jac said:
Why is this posted in the AAR section?

Maybe cos it's his first post and doesn't know where else it should go?

You can do it but it doesn't look much fun for me ...

Mig said:
Eeehm havent you heard of the "World Destruction" event?
After at least 8 nukes there is a 50% chance your game is over because the world is destroyed. :D
Is this true? :eek:

Anyways, this could be cool, and if you make such a mod, please upload it to somewhere so I can get it too!
I believe you could also just edit the savegame... I'll have to take a look in that.
PS. Now that you have created a thread in the AAR forums, you will have to turn this into an AAR! Muahahaha! :D

Hhahaha ,yup its true theres another one too:

If you place to many ships in the med (eg many superbb and Cv's) lots of areas around the med get flooded. :rofl:

Mig said:
Hhahaha ,yup its true theres another one too:

If you place to many ships in the med (eg many superbb and Cv's) lots of areas around the med get flooded. :rofl:

And if too many troops die in Holland or Zeeland it becomes a hill terrain province instead of marsh.

Has anyone ever tried this? - the AAR

hitler.gif

”Has anyone ever tried this!” Adolf cries out waving his arms into the air and dancing on the funky music booming out of his phonograph.
”It is just awesome Heinz. Do you feel the groove!” He swirls through the room bumping into the giant globe and using his chestnut desk to keep his balance before making a nice, gracious pirouet and a jump which lands him just in front of Otto Skorzeny.

”Keep the soul alive!”

As Hitler’s dog, Blondie enters the room and sniffs between Otto’s legs Hitler’s shout slowly echoes away. Keep the soulalive. Keep the soul alive! ”Have you ever tried it?” Adolf asks Skorzeny brushing through his moustache ”It is wonderful!” And he attempts some more dance passes before seeing Blondie has lift one of her rear leg using Otto’s leg as a surrogate tree. ”Eh, Otto, I would move if I was you.”

Otto Skorzney. Back straight, eyes fixed at a certain point on the wall, starts dancing while the first trickles touch his pants. Hitler, his words misunderstood but the effect the same looks at the weird commando dancing through his headquarters and smiles at fieldmarshal Guderian. Then he looks at Blondie and shouts out. ”Heinz, you should see this!” pointing at the pool of pee on the wooden floor. ”It is in the shape of the Soviet union. It is a sign!”

Heinz Guderian walks over to the damping puddle of piss and looks at it face disgusted. ”Sir, we aren’t ready to invade the Communists lair yet.”
Hitlers face turns read, then crimson before it becomes purple. ”Didn’t you hear me Heinz. I said it is a sign. We will attack and we will do so tomorrow. Make it happen!. Now go.”
Guderian, startled looks at his master not knowing what to do he turns his eyes on the pool of piss and walks to the door leaving Hitler and a dancing Otto Skorzeny behind.

A few minutes later the music ends and Otto approaches Adolf deep in thought on the coming operation. ‘Fall Gelb.’ ”Eh. Sir, I tried like you said.” Hitler turns crimson once more and bitchslaps Otto yelling into his face. ”Piss off!”

And thus operation Fall Gelb, the invasion of the Soviet Union was launched.

Ok I have to make something like this my self. (Bah i know im at work and at work hours...)

Hitler Changes his religion to Muslim and decears a holy war on Europe :wacko: Germany turns into a islamic state :rofl:
untitledik4.jpg

Nice save there man :D , sounds like a cool AAR

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area... I wasn't exactly sure where potential AAR ideas were supposed to go. So assuming that my brainstorm works and I can make a successful mod like this it was my long-term plan to produce an AAR for it.

Although the Saturday Night Fuhrer AAR does look pretty good and maybe this thread ought to be devoted to that. :D

Anyways... back to my "Royal Rumble" scenario... I'm going to get cracking on that mod right now... any thoughts on what country I should attempt first?

I guess I need to come up with a plausible backstory as to why everyone would be fighting everyone too.

"Say whaaaaat!?"

The aide was a bit flustered.

"S-sir, the Germans have-"

"Hey, I already told you, my man! Call me Joey! Or it's the Gulag for you!"

Faced with Stalin's sudden stare, the aide could do no more than panic, breaking out in a cold sweat, until Joey suddenly laughed, uproarious, and slapped him on the back.

"I kid, I kid! I would never do that for such an offense! No."

Stalin snapped his fingers and two burly NKVD men leapt from the shadows, grabbing the aide and taking him outside. As the shot is heard, Stalin resumes his gleeful expression.

"I wonder-"

"Hey Joey!"

Stalin turned and to his delighted surprise found the ghostly apparition of an old man.

"Old Man Kalinin, the ghostly apparition that gives me advice on life issues of whom only I can hear and see! I wonder what adventures we will-"

"You're a failure! If you had listened to that aide instead of sending him to be killed, you would have learned that the bastards in Germany have declared war upon us!"

"Now that's impossible, Old Man Kalinin! Germany and I are friends! Or at least as much friends as a simple man and a stretch of territory encompassing an abstract concept of nation-state can be."

"Believe it, failure. And if you don't do anything about it, all of Russia will be overrun by the German hordes, and the Nazis will be free to pursue the horrific policies they have in mind for our land and people."

"Well, there's only one thing that I can do about this!"

Stalin's voice filled with determination. His eyes even narrowed.

"I will challenge Adolf Hitler to a dance-off! The loser will be annexed by the winner, and there won't be any bloodshed involved! Isn't that a great idea, Old Man Kalinin? Old Man Kalinin?"

But the ghost of Old Man Kalinin was gone.

Stalin shrugged.

Well, now my great adventure to scour the countryside for the wackiest band of misfits in the Soviet Union so that I can assemble a unique and underdog dance troupe that is inferior to the German one in skill but superior in matters of heart and will and friendship, and through those qualities ultimately come out victorious shall begin!"

And thus, young Josef Stalin's adventure to scour the countryside for the wackiest band of misfits in the Soviet Union so that he can assemble a unique and underdog dance troupe that is inferior to the German one in skill but superior in matters of heart and will and friendship, and through those qualities ultimately come out victorious was begun.

This needs to continue, it can't stop.

You can write your own continuation! I did!