• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
the air mission cas and tac seems to be weaker in comparison im not sure whilst my navy somehow won agasint the us navy and now patrolling the west coast

my main problem right now is supply im currently 500/400 or something @,@ i have 1 capital 2 region hq atleast 5 normal hqs im really struglling even tho i have like 5000+ supplies @.@ is it due that i literally have 0 convoy ship? all my convoy ships are resourcing the entente im trying atleast to support them although it seems quiet at the maginot line ..

Your navy won? Mine didnt-got its ass kicked, tho it was otnumbered at least 2:1...

TC is a function of IC, convoys have nothing to do with it. Keeping your TC in the green is a balancing act-as it should be.

For my next update I will be making supplies generation a bit easier as I think its set too low at present.

If anyone wants to change this manually go into the mod folder TL-191/db/misc.txt and find the line 'IC to supplies ratio' Its set at 1.42, change it to 2.5 and save. This will make things a bit easier on IC distribution. This may effect any save games so be warned.

Here are some results from my Switzerland handsoff:

Red China is waaay too strong and way more active that in real history. Also, Red China cannot trigger the the Japanese surrender:
screensave0rn.png

Russia got the Baltic states by simply demanding territory:
screensave1.png

Germanic stack of DOOM:
screensave3j.png

The CSA got completely stomped from the first day on:
screensave4j.png

Japan quickly went to war with everybody. I propose it does that after the main war:
screensave5.png

Belgium didn't join Germany and France didn't declare war on them, so there was no war on the Western front:
screensave7mr.png

Some nice action in central Africa:
screensave8.png

The USA rolled over the CSA quickly, but never attempted to invade Cuba:
screensave10v.png

After the war, the USA went back to guarding the non-existent border:
screensave10k.png

The Russians almost overran Canada:
screensave12.png

The Austrians did more for defending Anatolia than the Ottomans:
screensave22w.png

Everybody jumped on Brazil:
screensave23.png

Featherston disappeared without replacement:
screensave42.png

Britain fought over the Pacific instead of Japan:
screensave52.png

Russia marched into Korea:
screensave72.png

Norway was not involved in the war: Finland didn't rebel:
screensave92.png

South America got served by Brazil later:
screensave31.png

Hi

With 1.3beta you can use the moddir system. Works fine, and I recommend you to use the moddir.

I adapted your mod:
- You need add www.quintelosky.com/descargas/tl-191-files.zip (contains db tl-191 files + ministers,leaders,teams and navaldist.tbl)

Install the mod in a new folder in \mods, run ironcross_setup, select the mod, save and play.

Here are some results from my Switzerland handsoff:
Red China is waaay too strong and way more active that in real history. Also, Red China cannot trigger the the Japanese surrender:

My own backstory for Commie China says they probably should be stronger, as ex-soviets took their own 'long march' to link up with the only other proper commie movement after the russian civil war. Technically, all the additional help I gave commie china is a 3 ex-soviet divisions and an ex-soviet interceptor squadron.

Russia got the Baltic states by simply demanding territory:

I flagged this too, will be fixed in next update.

Germanic stack of DOOM:

I need to work out how to get the AI to group divisions in corp sizes and above, all these single divisions are proving to be a bit annoying and generates the results you have seen.

The CSA got completely stomped from the first day on:

Well, this is an open-beta as such, so some fine tuning is to be expected. I noticed an error in the suprise attack events for the CSA, which are not firing at the moment. Fixed in the next update so CSA should get a better start in future. But ultimately, the CSA is facing some long odds.

Japan quickly went to war with everybody. I propose it does that after the main war:

I flagged this also, I think its a vanilla event that makes the DOW UK & Netherlands at the same time. Im trying to locate and eliminate this.

Belgium didn't join Germany and France didn't declare war on them, so there was no war on the Western front:

Yea, this is a big problem. For some reason I thought as a German puppet, Belgium would be included in the war. Apparently not. Has been fixed for the next update.

The USA rolled over the CSA quickly, but never attempted to invade Cuba:

Invasion AI is a nightmare hich does indeed need some work.

After the war, the USA went back to guarding the non-existent border:

Post-war AI wil be addressed at a later date once the earlier stuff has been fixed.

Everybody jumped on Brazil:

Why Britain invades Brazil but not Ireland remains a mystery at the moment...

Featherston disappeared without replacement:

Ill look into this, was this after the Forrest coup?

Norway was not involved in the war: Finland didn't rebel:

I set AI UK to not DOW norway if at war with ireland and others- there is no point in confusing the AI any more than it is already. Finland is not guaranteed to rebel but probably will if Russia is doing badly.

Thanks for all the feedback, this will definately help make the mod better.

Hi

With 1.3beta you can use the moddir system. Works fine, and I recommend you to use the moddir.

I adapted your mod:
- You need add www.quintelosky.com/descargas/tl-191-files.zip (contains db tl-191 files + ministers,leaders,teams and navaldist.tbl)

Install the mod in a new folder in \mods, run ironcross_setup, select the mod, save and play.

Thank you very much. I tend to only mod on full patches rather than betas so this may be something I'll pursue as the patches become official. What advantages does this offer rather than using JSGME by the way?

What advantages does this offer rather than using JSGME by the way?

Simplicity, compatibility, facility,... And the player will can play with your mod and don't have many copies of iron cross. Jsgme is an external program, and many players don't want it

My own backstory for Commie China says they probably should be stronger, as ex-soviets took their own 'long march' to link up with the only other proper commie movement after the russian civil war. Technically, all the additional help I gave commie china is a 3 ex-soviet divisions and an ex-soviet interceptor squadron.
That's fine, I'd just modify the Japanese surrender event accordingly.

Yea, this is a big problem. For some reason I thought as a German puppet, Belgium would be included in the war. Apparently not. Has been fixed for the next update.
Just put them into the German alliance, or better, create an event that drags Belgium into the war.

Invasion AI is a nightmare hich does indeed need some work.
I would simply remove all non-continental victory points of the CSA or make the CSA surrender once the mainland is lost. Or let Cuba rebel.

Post-war AI wil be addressed at a later date once the earlier stuff has been fixed.
They did that just for some time. Later, all the US division were defending the coast.

Ill look into this, was this after the Forrest coup?
Sorry, I didn't really pay attention what exactly happened.

Thanks for all the feedback, this will definately help make the mod better.
You're most welcome. ;)

are you gona wait for pacth 1.03? it adds a lot of stuff for arma IC

The mod will be updated to v1.1 soon after some more testing. If this happends before the 1.3 patch is out of beta stage depends really on the IC dev team.

On a general note, I will be away from my computer for the rest of the week. Everybody please keep on leaving any info about issues with the mod. I will be reading, even if not replying as frequently till next week.

Hello people I have returned.

Image pack has been uploaded, please see first post in this thread for link.

Please, please, please to infinity make this compatible for AoD Iron Cross. I hate Arma Iron Cross so very much, especially the stuff they've added in the patches. It's so uninituitive and annoying to deal with the junk they've put in. AoD is just overall a better game.

Please, please, please to infinity make this compatible for AoD Iron Cross. I hate Arma Iron Cross so very much, especially the stuff they've added in the patches. It's so uninituitive and annoying to deal with the junk they've put in. AoD is just overall a better game.

Unlikely Im afraid, seeing as working on the IC version is enough to keep me busy. I may do a Darkest Hour/IC conversion at some point as DH seems to be thriving still. But even this is only a possibility at present.

Version 1.1 of the mod has been released. See 1st post in the thread for link.

As the 1.0 download link mysteriously vanished, v1.1 is a full download of the whole mod, not simply an update.

I downloaded the new 1.1 version and installed it into my IC Arma 1.02 folder. Everything worked as it should have, ~10 minutes first load, and then the game loaded. I chose to play as the Confederates. The second game day France annexed Germany. WHAT?

... And if you play as France, then British Empire annexes Germany. However, the above problem can be solved by playing as Germany the first days and then saving the game and continuing whichever country one prefers (+ you get Regional an Capital HQs free). But anyway, undoubtedly an error to be fixed. I continued playing 3 months until a sudden crash to desktop.

As of now August 26th, the link to Image pack 2 does not work for me.

(And yes, I do miss the IC tech tree.)

Last edited: