• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
^ Lol, 'evil Australia'... I like it :)

I was initially thinking more like smaller flavour events to keep people interested while gearing up for the big war. As an example- The Pentagon, as we know, is in Virginia and the general behind it was a southerner, hence I was thinking of adding a flavour event for the CSA to that effect, perhaps to give some sort of bonus on completion.

I'm just delurking to say that the only reason I come to these forums is to see how this mod is going. It's also the only reason I keep Iron Cross installed on my computer. When I bought it and played it for the first time, I knew what it needed was this very mod. Looking forward to it greatly.

Also, hated Evil Australia event chain. Crashed the mod every single time.

Im working on events at the moment, I think Im going to just concerntrate on the TL-191 events and leave the post-war stuff for a future update. Its a tedious process as Im trying to make my old events a bit more dynamic as well as general conversions etc that need to be done (I.C has different country tags for example).

Funnily enough, after all this work just the other day Im still finding minor alterations that still need to be made.

Question- I didnt really play IC, I just started the mod conversion but in my mod in the intelligence tab where is says 'our current level' or something like that, the numbers seem all messed up. It often displays 8.182743729 or similar, where Im guessing it should just say 8.0 or something. Can anyone assist in what this is like in vanilla. Ie-is this a vanilla problem or a problem that my mod is causing?

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this:

Release a sample version for the masses, and perhaps one of us can point the way. You can explain your problems over text or let us figure it out for you! Nothing is perfect on the first release.

As for the intelligence thing, I occasionally get that in vanilla Iron Cross, but not always. Never been sure why.

A possibly somewhat OT question. Since IC is supposed to be compatible with DH, would it stand to reason that (in theory, at least) the IC conversion of this mod will work on DH?

Sorry again for barging in, not trying to hijack, just wondering as right now there do not seem to be any working and downloadable copies of any CSA mods for DH :(

I hope it will work and I think I will probably male a DH compatible version eventually since they seem to have some good features in that game that is not available in IC.

Hello all, (well, the few that visit this thread.)

Another update. Have been working on events for the mod. Ive dont most of them that are relevant to the 2nd great war. Events for post-war stuff I think I will probably leave for a future update. I wouldnt normally, but I would actually like to release this mod before HOI4 comes out! :)

Another round of AI files to make and a few more little edits here and there after that and I think we will be ready for a release.

Hello All.

I think I can now safely say that very soon (couple of weeks all being well) and we should be ready for a release. :)

Events are done, added even more province pics for big cities/key provinces (ive been trying to do the 3 biggest cities for most countries and the capital/2nd biggest for some african states).

Doing some more unit pics (Ive added loads-hundreds probably, by the way). Then some more AI stuff.

CALL FOR HELP-
Ive been looking-without much sucess- for province pictures for the following places-I cant seem to find any that are decent. Anything from around 1900-1950 usually works.

Ahmadabad
Cartegena, Spain
Riyadh
Trento
Guam
Okinawa

Obviously Im looking for pics (typically aerial shots) that show the scale of a place. A close-up picture of a building within said place isnt really good enough.

Last edited:
I am also looking for province pics for-
Dongguan & Chengdu, China.

I did some searching and I found two good ones of Guam, but afraid Okinawa before the war is a tough one to do.
oiAAe.jpg