• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
you seriously think I haven't tried that? i've tried all those sites? I've making the shields from the EGUFSM shields now.. If you've got any better ideas, tell me..

adapt what? the scenarios? or?

- Mahrattis

What are you're plans with Mataram anyway? The ressurection of an ancient empire? Is there any independence movements in central Java (Mataram)?

logo1.gif

no lightsabre, that's for sure! ever heard of barley? :p

Right :D Anyway, while I was doing MDS a moddir, I found very interesting directory - have you seen gfx/interface? It is great fun to alter all those files. If not creating new ones, maybe just changing them to more blue? You won't have much work with flags now, you know...

That I could do.. Before I start making anything, I'll need to know exactly how you want it, and what files you want changed, I can't just work under a "do it more blue" command.. :p

I've made some frontend files, available here. The lousy quality of the images below is for quick loading on the web, the quality of the bmp's are top notch.

frontend.jpg

valkyrienet.jpg

Excellent job!

And if want to now what to do...

1. in gfx/interface there are some most obvious files - you can alter them to be more modern, eg. changing dollars to coins. Also you can play with sidebar_header to fit hanging flags. Lots of minor interface things like btn_radio.bmp can be changed.
2. gfx/interface/button area contains of files from sidebar. Enough of that crappy paper next to the flag or that very medievalish btn_slider.bmp.
3. gfx/interface/eyr is next load of *btn* stuff and some backgrounds.
4. Some of gfx/interface/frontend you have already done. Maybe altering bg_start?
5. gfx/interface/menu is just changing files to more blue version ;-) I am sick of this gold thing :)
6. gfx/interface/peace resolution is used in peace resolution screen - how surprising - maybe some tanks, fire, etc.?
7. In gfx/interface/reorganisation you can change that cavalry to some tanks etc.

Long story in a short way - look through the files in gfx/interface and do some nice, completely new interface :D I know it is labor-consuming, but no one tells you to do that tommorow...