• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Mr. Capiatlist said:
Check out the other page (Hacking the TBL files), it seems they were able to move some boundaries around.
Artillery, n. An instrument employed to re-draw national boundaries.
LOL :)

almoravid said:
Do you have Palatino light? I don't have it either. We need an artist which would implement the official changes we submit. We can't just have some random changes.

The Font "Bernhard Modern BT" looks exactly like "Palatino light", and it can be found on http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts-b2.html for free! - Just in case someone who does not have "Palatino light" wants to edit the map.

Edit: Ignore this post!

Last edited:
Kong Skjold said:
The Font "Bernhard Modern BT" looks exactly like "Palatino light", and it can be found on http://www.webpagepublicity.com/free-fonts-b2.html for free! - Just in case someone who does not have "Palatino light" wants to edit the map.
Sorry mate, but it looks nothing like Palatino. The extenders are twice the height, the serifs are more flourished and there's some funny rounding going on. The only similarities are that both are serif fonts and both are lightweight. Apart from that, steer clear of this one!

EDIT: What I've been using is Book Antiqua which is the same as regular Palatino. It's not as thin, but at least it is from the same family.

Last edited:
Hive said:
Are you guys sure that's the name of the font they are using for the map? I thought it was Trajan Pro... :confused:
But Trajan Pro is expensive and no one has it. The Palatino family is very close (apart from the Q).

WiSK said:
Sorry mate, but it looks nothing like Palatino. The extenders are twice the height, the serifs are more flourished and there's some funny rounding going on. The only similarities are that both are serif fonts and both are lightweight. Apart from that, steer clear of this one!

EDIT: What I've been using is Book Antiqua which is the same as regular Palatino. It's not as thin, but at least it is from the same family.

To my disapointment, I must agree with you. I got sidetracked by the Q and W, which in Bernhard Mod unlike Book antiqua is close to the fonts used by paradox. - sorry

Mad King James said:
Well that certainly changes matters doesn't it? ;)
Most certainly does, now it's time to start making claims ;) Seriously, there of course have to be considerations about loading time, even a perfect map would not be worth an unplayably slow game.

Well, wait a bit before rejoicing, it seems the beta is causing problems : those who tried found the game could no longer save...

lawkeeper said:
Well, wait a bit before rejoicing, it seems the beta is causing problems : those who tried found the game could no longer save...
That will likely be fixed shortly. Johan is usually fast about those type of corrections.